46: Goodbye

He looked at me with anger.

"Don't be sorry. You did absolutely nothing. It was your dad. And you are completely innocent. You don't deserve any of this. Fûck, I'm so sorry for everything I've done. I'm so sorry...so sorry." He then began mumbling under his breath those last two words.

I didn't want to hug him, I didn't want to touch him so I don't know why I reached for his hand.

"It's okay," I whispered involuntarily.

"Do you forgive me?" He stared at the headstone then his gaze moved to our hands.

"I-i can't. It's too soon. I don't know if I will ever be able to." I inwardly let out a sigh. Finally something I actually believed.

"I understand. Do you have any other questions?" There has been a question on my mind ever since he began his story.

"Um...yeah. D-do you know who my mom is?" He looked slightly taken aback.

"You don't know?" I blinked now taken aback.

"Know what?" He shook his head softly.

"I think that question is for your father. Stop holding back on questions for your father, you're almost 18. Ask him." I nodded my head and looked away.

"Are you ready?" I had almost forgotten that he was going to release me soon.

I nodded my head and he got up.

"Lets go." He led me to his van and this time he didn't put the blindfold on me.

I laid down as he calmly drove. I welcomed the pain when there was bumps or pot holes.

What would I say to my father when I saw him?

I never said goodbye to Cole either.

I tried to clear my mind. I was going to let it be spontaneous.

"Here." I heard Drew grunt out.

I sat up and realized we were two blocks away from my house.

"There's security in the next block and even more on your block." He explained.

I nodded my head again and didn't say anything.

I reached for the handle of the van but he grabbed my wrist.

"Come through the front, makes less noise." So I got up and moved to the front passenger seat and once again reached for the handle.

But once again I was stopped by Drew's hand.

I looked at him questioningly.

"I promise. This won't be the last time." Suddenly I felt a little lighter. I smiled softly at him.

Seeing as there's a chance he'll get caught this just might be the last time I see him so...

I got up and moved to his seat. I straddled his lap and hugged him from his neck. He seemed taken aback and a moment of hesitation passed before his arms came around my waist and he let out a long sigh into my hair.

"I'm going to miss you, princess." At this point after everything, I hated him almost as much as I loved him.

"I'll be waiting for you." My heart spoke up for me.

He lifted his head and I placed my forehead against his.

I stared at his eyes, the sadness the he willingly displayed. The love was also present.

I knew he wouldn't make the first move because he didn't know where we stood so I slowly touched my lips to his.

Once again, he hesitated. He followed me as I led the kiss. I slowly coaxed his mouth open and softly touched his tongue with mine.

He slowly began letting go and we began making out. His hands slid to my ass and he ground me against his hard on.

We both moaned.

He pulled away first.

"I love you, princess." He smiled against my lips.

"I love you, Drew." Then I pulled away. I got off his lap and moved to the passenger seat. I reached for the handle and he didn't stop me this time.

I got out and closed the door lightly. I looked back at him one last time before walking away into my old life that I was once torn away from.

I heard his van drive away slowly and then once he was far enough, I began crying.

I cried so hard as I walked the entire block.

He was right, as soon as I crossed the street someone stopped me and before I knew what was happening I was surrounded by five different built men while another ten ran in the direction I came from.

Everything happened so fast and suddenly I was at my front door.

"Sir, she's here."

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Hey! So I'll be gone for another two weeks after July 1 and then I'll be gone for another week after like a day of rest so I decided to try and update before I leave since I don't want to leave you guys for another month.

Can ya'll wish me luck? I'm so nervous for this trip.