56: Together

I climbed up the stairs in a hurry. I could almost taste Drew's lips on my tongue.

When I went to open my door it was locked.

"Open up." I whispered. Still don't know why but I did.

A few seconds later I heard the lock turn and the open slightly before a hand pulled me in.

I giggled.

I actually giggled.

"What have you been up to?" I smiled at him like the love struck teen I am.

"I was just catching up on Game of Thrones. Came at the perfect time. Now you can keep me company." He smirked at me.

"Oh I wonder what we can do with the time we have." I pretended to think about it.

He chuckled then shook his head and reached for me once more. When he had me chest to chest he spoke.

"I have an idea. Though it involves a hot activity so we can either turn the AC up or take a shower afterward." The idea of taking a shower with him excited me more than I think it should've.

"How bout both?" He slanted his head to the side.

"Have you been drinking, Princess? You seem more courageous than usual." I shook my head because all I drank was this pretty bomb lemonade. It was homemade I don't know who brought it but--ohh.

"Maybe I have. I had two glasses of this really great homemade lemonade. To die for, I swear." Drew nodded his head.

"Well you're not drunk just tipsy enough to speak the truth." He chuckled again. I took note because goddamn that chuckle did things in between my legs.

"Then let's get to it. I left the party early for this so don't let me down." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He let out a fake laugh.

"Me, let you down? When it comes to sex that's nothing you have to worry about, baby. I'm sure you've figured that out by now." Damn him and his super attractive confidence in bed.

"No more talking. More action." I spoke against his lips. He smiled before chuckling once a-freaking-gain.

Then he finally granted my wishes and took me. And boy was he right that he would never let me down when it came to sex.

-;-;-;-;-;

"What's going to happen tomorrow?" I asked Drew while he played with my wet hair and I drew circles on his chest.

"I have to go back. I know you will protect my identity but it's not safe for me to stay here for longer than a night." I frowned and although he couldn't see me I knew he could feel it on his pec.

"But we haven't seen each other in four months." I sounded a lot whinier than I thought I would.

"Well you haven't seen me but I've seen you." I lifted my head at that. What does that mean?"

With my questioning look he continued to speak.

"You have security cameras in your home and I was able to hack them. Well not me but Cole knows a guy. And I've been making sure you were okay through there." He smiled softly while stroking my cheek.

"For four months?"

"Yeah. It's not what you're probably thinking. I am not watching you all the time. Just every once in a while to make sure you're okay. And whenever you're not I come back. I'm always here when you need me, I just stayed out of your sight to not make things worse."

I didn't know what he meant by that nor did I care.

I know I just found out he's been watching me but I'm more focused on the fact that I don't know the next time I'll see him.

"Let's just enjoy this moment, please." I tell him before laying my head back down on his chest.

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Want a bonus chapter in Drew's pov? All I need is 100 votes and ten comments. Just like I said in the previous chapter.

Warning, the next chapter is going to do some stuff to ya'll. Just like Alayna said, enjoy this moment before the next chapter comes.

QOC: Better brother! Cole or Drew?