32: Bed

"Why do you always cover yourself up?" I turn around, Drew was standing behind me. Watching me.

"What do you mean?" It's been a week since the whole change between us happened. And I still wear the over sized shirts he gave me.

"I gave you clothes your size, and you never wear them. You have a nice body, why hide it." He seemed to be curious for my answer.

"I'd rather not flaunt what I have. That's all." He gave me a look that said, I know you're lying but I won't push you.

"I don't know why you insist on making actual food for us to eat while we watch a movie. Next time, we're just eating popcorn." It's become a thing where everyday we watch at least one movie and I always insist on making actual food for us to eat while watching the movie.

This way, we won't have wandering hands.

It's not that I don't want to do...things with him. It's that I want to. I really do. And it's things I've never wanted to do with a guy before, bad things.

This'll keep my hands busy. If he were to initiate something...I don't know if I'd be able to stop it.

I'm a virgin but my virginity has never been something big for me. I've just been too insecure to ever...do it.

"Okay let's go." I grabbed our plates and began walking to the living room.

"Where are you going?" He grabbed my hip stopping me.

"Living room?" We always watched the movies in the living room.

"I have a better television in my room. Let's go there tonight. And you can even sleep on my bed, if you want." I gulped. Okay, I can do this. I slowly nodded and smiled the best I could at him.

He walked beside me through the hallway. He showed me the way to his room and I realized it was on the opposite side of mine.

"What movie tonight, princess?" He asked once I was situated on his bed. Which by the way, is very comfortable, and big for one person.

"Can we start the Divergent series?" I suggested. Like always, he smiled and nodded at me.

"You know I can't resist that charm of yours." He spoke dramatically then winked before setting it up as always.

This is basically what we do every day. I make every meal like I did before. And after dinner we watch a movie. I think we're still in the honeymoon stage seeing as we haven't had an argument.

"Ready?" He watched me like I was his prey. He seemed to do that a lot.

He got into bed next to me and pulled me close to him. He dug into his food faster than usual and wrapped his arm around me.

I continued to eat my food acting like I didn't notice.

He released a fake shiver, and put his hand under my shirt. Now his hand was resting on my hip and his fingers were drumming to a nonexistent beat.

I smiled, he was not sly whatsoever. His moves weren't slick. I wanted to laugh but then he'd realize that I caught on.

I took the final bite of my food and he took the plate from me, putting it on his nightstand. He laid down and brought me down with him.

This was new.

He had our hands linked together and placed on his chest. Which was a mistake on his part because I could feel how fast his heart was beating.

I smiled to myself. He was cute when he was nervous.

"Princess?" I looked up at him and was taken aback by his burning gaze.

"Can I ask you something?"

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

This is SPLIT INTO TWO PARTS! It was too long for one chapter.

ITS GETTING EXCITING FOR ME I don't know if you feel it but I feel da tension ;)