20: Dinner

"Okay?" Was I supposed to serve myself then walk to the room? Or was he telling me to eat out here with him?

"...fûcking Cole." I heard the end of his low rambling and turned to look at him as leaned against the small kitchen island.

"Are you going to serve the food anytime soon?" He looked at me angered as if I'm doing something wrong.

"You can serve yourself." I grabbed a plate and grabbed two pieces of chicken with two spoonfuls of rice. My mouth was salivating looking at my creation.

Food is my love.

"You're such a bîtch." He went around and stood very close behind me as I placed the lid back on the rice.

"You won't say that once you try it." I looked around the drawers for a fork and right when I was about to open the one closest to the doorway his hand stopped me.

"Other side." I turned around without hesitation and walked to the other side, successfully finding the utensils.

I grabbed a fork for Drew and then dove into my food.

Man, I was good at this. This was one of the few dishes I'd mastered.

"Mm." I couldn't stop moaning out my satisfaction for this food.

"That's very distracting and cringe-y, stop." I looked at him and looked back down at my food.

"Fine." I finished eating after him even though I started eating first. He ate so damn fast.

"C'mon," his hand tugged at my elbow. I looked at him sadly and he nodded his head in the direction of the room.

"Back to the dungeon." I mumbled under my breath.

"Ungrateful bîtch." He mumbled back.

If I wasn't a prisoner here I'd most likely try to attack him but with the stuff he feeds me, I'm not strong enough to take him on.

"Dîckhead." I said this one so low I knew he didn't hear me. I smirked to myself as I walked ahead of him, as always.

"Just because I've decided to be nicer to you doesn't mean my threats don't still apply."

I nodded my head but what I really wanted to say was, Oo I'm soooo scared. He wasn't as scary as he used to be.

In all honesty he wasn't a very scary looking man, he was too good looking to be scary. It was the room and his words that made him scary. Not his physical appearance.

"Why did I have to come meet your brother?" I decided to break the silence.

"Someday you'll see." What the fûck is up with this mystery shît?

"Of course, I always do." He chuckles humorlessly.

"You'll regret ever loving your own father." We reached the door and I opened it walking in without saying another word.

He didn't apologize and I didn't expect anything near an apology from him but then again I thought we had moved on from this.

But I couldn't stop thinking about what awful thing my father could have done to this man?

This shell of a man that hides behind a façade and pretends to be someone he's not.

Just like I said to him, I'll find out, I always do.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

I should be sleeping but I wrote this to say thank you for 300 reads!❤️