210

Chapter 43.5 You Have Me In The Future

Sang Yuanyuan thought for a moment and said, “Just now, I saw You Wuming had been staring at the document and his expression looked different. So I deliberately talked a little more harshly to stimulate Yun Xuyang. If there’s something wrong with his mind, then I guess he won’t be able to sit still tonight.”

While they were talking, Yun Xuzhou came back with her sled.

She looked sad, angry and depressed: “The clue has been destroyed again! Who on earth is covering for the murderer? It’s really too abominable!”

She was so angry that she couldn’t utter a word.

Sang Bujin and Sang Yuanyuan looked at each other.

Yun Xuzhou took a long breath: “How about Little Yang?”

Sang Bujin handed the ice wooden box to her: “He has fallen asleep. The cause of the disease in his body is precisely this thing. Do you recognize it?”

Yun Xuzhou carefully observed it for a moment then shook her head. She summoned the Commander of Imperial Bodyguard and sent the ice wooden box that was filled with the scarlet filaments to the Imperial Medical Center.

“That murder case,” Sang Bujin looked at Yun Xuzhou for a while, and said solemnly, “Maybe, there is already a clue.”

Yun Xuzhou: “Oh?!”

After a stick of incense’s time, Yun Xuzhou took a team of Imperial Bodyguards, followed Sang Bujin and the others to hide in the snow outside the Palace.

“How come that the murderer dares to commit an act near my Palace?” Yun Xuzhou was puzzled.

Sang Bujin’s eyes showed his complicated emotion: “Just wait for a while. I also wish that my guess was wrong.”

Yun Xuzhou slowly wrinkled her eyebrows.

They waited until it was about the second watch of the night[1].

Suddenly a group of shadows swept out from the side door, moving swiftly, heading toward the south at full speed.

A high-leveled bodyguard with a strong body, carrying a weak figure with sick legs and feet.

Sang Bujin covered Yun Xuzhou’s mouth.

“Shhh.”

There was a shock inside Yun Xuzhou’s eyes. After a long while, she nodded her head gently.

“Little Yang, he……In the middle of the night……where is he going?” She muttered rather absentmindedly.

“Just follow them and we will know then.” You Wuming looked indifferent.

Yun Xuzhou and the group hung far behind Yun Xuyang, and soon arrived outside a very ordinary courtyard.

Yun Xuyang’s voice appears extremely sinister in the night breeze: “Yun Second, wake him up.”

The Imperial bodyguard, Yun Second, began to kick the door with his feet.

Before long, the sound of swearing came from the courtyard. Before the door of the courtyard was opened, the bodyguard carried Yun Xuyang on his back and hid in the back alley.

A thin and strong middle-aged man opened the door. Seeing that there was no one around, he was so angry that he heavily kicked several times on the door.

Under the eaves, You Wuming squinted his eyes and said with a chuckle: “He’s a locksmith.”

That’s why he can easily break into a girl’s boudoir and take the person away.

Yun Xuzhou’s face was as cold as frost.

A moment later, Yun Xuyang let Yun Second kick the door again.

At last the locksmith couldn’t sleep anymore. He put on a straw rain cape that tightly covered his whole body all over and went out of the door carefully.

Yun Xuyang followed the locksmith, and Yun Xuzhou followed Yun Xuyang.

Half a shichen later, the locksmith successfully sneaked into a house and carried out a slender woman who was unconscious.

When the locksmith left, Yun Second put Yun Xuyang under a tree and slid into the house, clearing all traces for the locksmith.

Yun Xuzhou’s tears trickled down.

She said with a smile: “Yun Second was personally trained by my mother. Since I was a child, I have followed him to learn the tracking technique……I asked him to protect my younger brother and teach him. I didn’t ask him to do this kind of thing for him! No wonder, I can’t find any clue at all. “

A group of people quietly chased the locksmith and came to a quiet and abandoned vacant mill in the south of the city.

Yun Xuyang let Yun Second stop by the window. With trembling hands, he grasped the lattice of the window. His pair of eyes were opened wide and blue veins of excitement burst out of his forehead. He panted and stared firmly into the room.

“Do it, do it……” He said in a gasp.

He had no idea that his sister had quietly stood behind him.

In the mill, the locksmith took out an iron spike and slapped the girl awake with a grim smile.

“Hit it, hit it. Kick her head first, then……”

[1] the second watch of the night: 10-11 p.m.