223

Chapter 45.5 Question Of The Dead

At that time when You Wuming attacked Tiandu, what he had was the heart to die with Jiang Yanji, instead of just killing her.

He wants to destroy everything, including himself.

What about today? Is her weight enough to pull him out of the abyss?

“You Wuming, don’t you ever leave my side no matter what, alright?” She put out a pair of watery eyes and stared at him.

He lowered his head and stared at her and his gaze gradually deepened.

At this moment, this man, extremely rarely, showed his true appearance.

No fake smile, no banter, and no pretense.

There was a slight movement in the bottom of his eyes. He asked her very gently: “What do you like about me? If you so desperately want to hold me, you will also fall down together with me. There will be no bones left by then. Is it worth it? “

He understands everything.

She didn’t rush to answer but just stared at him firmly and waited for him to continue.

You Wuming hooked his lips: “Why don’t you consider my original proposal. Give me your body and take back your heart. These days, you have done enough. Enough to get your life back from my hands. Before I fall, I will let you go and will not drag you to die together with me.”

“How about it, huh?” He raised her chin with his fingers.

At this moment, his gaze was extremely calm and merciless.

She didn’t even say a word. Only stared at him and the tears slowly came out of her eyes.

You Wuming was very calm at the beginning, but gradually it became hard for him to withstand it anymore. He raised his hand and awkwardly wiped her tears, but the more he wiped them, the more they came out.

His serious expression was soon completely broken. He untied the bound between her wrists, grabbed her hand and let her wipe the tears herself. He looked like a seriously ill person who carelessly sought out medicine advice everywhere.

“Don’t cry anymore. What are you crying for? Shouldn’t you be happy?” He frowned and his thin lips were pressed into a line.

She did not move at all. Just like a puppet that could only shed tears.

“Little Mulberry,” he maintained his last stubbornness, “Don’t lie to me. At that time when I heard you say that you like me in You Yingyue’s jade token, do you know how fake it is? Do you think you can cheat me? Little Mulberry, I’m a genius! What’s more, when I first caught you, you were obviously afraid of me. Because of your One Heart contract, you spared no effort to deal with me. Do you think I am so stupid that I really don’t know what you are thinking about? “

She slowly lowered her eyes.

This layer of window paper was finally pierced through!

“What you’ve been waiting for is, isn’t it what I said today? You know I never go back on my words. If I say that I want to let you go, I will let you go. How can you be unhappy instead? ” He asked indifferently, frowning and puzzled.

“Alright.” She finally opened her mouth and said one word.

You Wuming can’t help but hold his breath. His pupils contracted, and he unconsciously moved away a little, while nervously staring at her.

“I understand,” she said, “You don’t like me at all. You are just watching a show.”

There was a heavy wave of light in her eyes. She resisted so as not to let the tears fall down again.

You Wuming’s heart was also hung inside her eyes, along with that puddle of crystal-clear spring, on the verge of collapse: “That’s not it……”

She raised her hand, untied her belt and took off her outer robe.

The kelp whirled and blocked the door and window.

The pure white inner robe made her more slender and graceful. A shock rose inside You Wuming’s  dark eyes and his throat rolled. He could not utter even a word, only looked at her stupidly.

She continued to untie her inner robe.

“Let’s just do it like this. Today, now, right here, you take what you want, and then I will leave. We will never see each other again.”

He immediately grabbed her hand.

The bottom of his eyes have turned red, and he said with difficulty, one word at a time: “What, are you doing?”

The crystal-clear spring in her eyes trembled: “Give you what you want and take back my heart. Don’t worry. I have no problem. It’s very simple.”