214

Chapter 44.2 What A Big Gift

Sang Yuanyuan concentrated for a moment, threw out a sunflower which quickly spat out dews on the wound on Yun Xuzhou’s back.

With a thought in her mind, the flower plate gently spins, just like a flower sprinkler. Evenly sprinkling the green colored dew. Just like a spray, it gently and softly touches Yun Xuzhou’s wound.

As the flowers and leaves danced, a moist and full ‘kelp’ was woven out, wrapping the wound on the sole of the foot and wrapping it tightly.

“Please bear with the pain.”

The roots of the sunflower swept towards the wound, pulled out the fine thread like that of crystal silk, and sewed the wound carefully.

Yun Xuzhou: “……” Shocked!

In just a span of time for a cup of tea to cool down, all the external wounds on Yun Xuzhou’s body were dealt with.

“My whole body feels cool all over. It’s very comfortable.” She changed into new clothes, shoes and socks in amazement.

A big faced flower ‘puff’ jumped onto her hand, shaking her wilting big face, as if asking for credit.

Yun Xuzhou couldn’t help but stretch out her finger and caress the flower plate: “This……I’ve lived for more than twenty years, and I’ve never heard of such spiritual essence! Is this a secret technique? “

Sang Yuanyuan shrugged helplessly: “Actually, it’s not what I wanted too.”

Yun Xuzhou looked at her hesitantly for a moment, raised her hand, lit a bright flame, and asked: “Can’t you do this?”

Sang Yuanyuan sighed, raised her hand and ‘puff’, a big faced flower popped out. It also smooths out its two emerald green leaves and humbly stretches out its big lazy waist on her palm.

Yun Xuzhou politely pressed down her smile.

“Actually, it’s very good, very smart.” Yun Xuzhou said, “It can even heal injuries. It’s already so powerful.”

“The way you say this, looks so much like You Wuming.” Sang Yuanyuan said mournfully.

Yun Xuzhou’s face changed slightly, and said, “I don’t know that he is You Wuming. Those things that I said before, are really too impolite.”

Sang Yuanyuan shook her head: “It doesn’t matter. He won’t take it to heart.”

Yun Xuzhou stretched out a fist and knocked on Sang Yuanyuan’s shoulder: “You are amazing, Fengguo. You, this sheath, actually restrained that sword, You Wuming!”

Sang Yuanyuan:“……” Can this thing about sheath pass already?!

She stared at Yun Xuzhou as if her own life was already meaningless now, and found that the Regent Ruler, a single that has never even dated, really didn’t grasp the other meaning of it. She could only nod her head and said perfunctorily: “He is actually quite good.”

“To you only.” Yun Xuzhou gave a gentle smile that was full of meaning, “He is really sincere towards you. I can tell.”

Seeing Sang Yuanyuan’s embarrassed look, Yun Xuzhou promptly cut off the topic: “Just now Fengguo, you said that there’s a method to deal with Little Yang’s heart disease?”

Sang Yuanyuan said: “Since his heart disease is not caused by the acquired environment, then it is because of the natural temperament with violent factors, which is fond of killing and bloodthirsty.”

Yun Xuzhou nodded lightly, gave a bitter smile and said: “Little Yang grew up under my watch. There is really no external cause that distorted his mind. Then, it was brought in since in the womb. There’s no cure anymore. “

Sang Yuanyuan shook her head and said with a smile: “I’m afraid that most of the people who have been named ‘The Killing God’ since ancient times have this problem in them.”

Yun Xuzhou’s eyes lit up, then darkened again: “His body was unable to go to the battlefield to kill the enemy.”

“Why not let him execute the death row prisoners?” Sang Yuanyuan said, “Since his behavior should be punished by labor according to the law of Yun state, then arrange something for him to do. The days are long anyway. Later, you can see whether he still persists in his wrong course or not. “

Yun Xuzhou took a long cold breath, then rushed forward and held Sang Yuanyuan firmly in her arms.

“Fengguo! I think it’s doable! “

Eventually, she sees a little hope and direction.

The lights were shining in Yun Xuzhou’s eyes once again.

“I’ll go outside and talk to Fengchu!” Yun Xuzhou rushed out of the carriage excitedly and drove You Wuming back inside.

You Wuming looked unhappy.

“What kind of injury needs to be treated for so long.”