339

Chapter 64.2 His Little Fangirl

The movement of the You state Army was orderly, and the atmosphere was lively and joyous. It was obvious that nothing happened to their Lord.

On the contrary, their Lord seems to be in a very good condition.

Sang Yuanyuan calmed down for a while, but she was still worried after all.

She hesitated for a moment, marking the trees all the way while looking for the place where the strange tomb procession was.

Soon, she found them in a place halfway up the mountain.

Sang Yuanyuan carefully hid in the woods and looked out.

In addition to the woman named Qu Ya’er, there are thirteen people in this procession. The four people who play suona have stopped, sat down on the grass behind them and took out the steamed buns in their arms to eat.

The other eight men were digging the grave and there was an open coffin on the side. The coffin was empty. The woman held a piece of cloth in her hand and was reluctant to put it in the coffin.

Could it be, that is You Wuming’s clothes?

Sang Yuanyuan squinted her eyes, held her breath and looked at these people. She looked at them one by one, and it seemed that there was no problem with them——She observed many details, such as the location of the cocoons on hands of the person who blows the suona and the person who digs the grave, whether there was any old and new abnormality in the wear and tear of their shoes and clothing, and whether the skin behind the ears have the traces of being contaminated with spiritual essence.

After looking around, she came to the conclusion that these are really ordinary people.

So ordinary that it made her scalp tingling.

Sang Yuanyuan thought for a moment, quietly threw out the big faced flower, weaved the spiritual vines, and let them quickly crawl from the ground to the field. The thirteen strands of spiritual vines sneaked under the feet of the thirteen people respectively.

She closed her eyes, then made a sudden attack!

The spiritual vines suddenly caught the thirteen people’s ankles, jerked them away and pulled them up from the ground, then wrapped them on the tall trees on the side, and hung them upside down on the trees.

Without waiting for these people to react, Sang Yuanyuan waved her hand, and a huge Chomper Flower appeared right below the crowd. It opened its huge mouth and put on the appearance of trying to devour them.

“Mountain spirit! It’s a mountain spirit——”

After a brief silence, the group of people began to cry and howl.

Sang Yuanyuan hid among the trees and let them scream in horror for a long time.

After observing for a long time, she has determined that these people are not cultivators, because the most subtle instinctive reactions on a person’s body will give them away. They are really frightened and scared, like headless flies.

Sang Yuanyuan slowly and carefully manipulated the spiritual vines, and ‘quietly’ helped them to climb the branches one by one, then let them go around the back of the tree and slide into the grass under the tree.

Each and every one of them tried their best not to make a sound when they landed. Before the Chomper Flower found them, they staggered and ran with both hands and feet, out of the mountain.

They soon ran away like a rabbit, leaving no shadow behind.

Sang Yuanyuan continued to observe for a while. Seeing that Qu Ya’er shouted to exhaustion and was about to faint, she withdrew the Chomper Flower and put Qu Ya’er down.

She saw this woman’s eyes were red and swollen and fell limply under the tree, still holding the piece of cloth tightly in her hands and shaking into a quail.

“Why don’t you run?” Sang Yuanyuan came out from behind the tree and stood at a distance of one zhang[1] away from Qu Ya’er.

Qu Ya’er trembled and looked at her.

She looked at her from head to toe. Her gaze swept across Sang Yuanyuan’s neat and clean clothes, and finally fell on her face that was too beautiful to be a mortal’s face.

Qu Ya’er’s eyes gradually brightened.

“Are you… Are you a Mountain Spirit… Or a Mountain Goddess?” Qu Ya’er asked cautiously.

“What’s the difference?” Sang Yuanyuan took a step forward.

“If you are a spirit, please wait a little while before eating me. Let me make a grave for him first. If you are a Goddess, please show your divine power and save the person I admire!” Like a drowning man grasping a live-saving straw, Qu Ya’er fell on the ground and banged her head.

Sang Yuanyuan also doesn’t know how she felt at this moment. You Wuming must have never thought that there is still such a woman in this world who can overcome the fear in her heart for him. Even not afraid of spirits and gods.

She moved her finger and used the spiritual vines to pull open the white cloth wrapped around the tombstone.

[1] zhang: approximately 3.3 metres