273

Chapter 53.5 People With The Same Misfortune

Tsk tsk. It will be so cool, huh!

Huangfu Xiong jumped out of the carriage and stood respectfully by You Wuming’s window, stroking his beard and said: “Teacher, oh Teacher. Why don’t you tell me earlier if you have this problem!”

He waved his big hand: “Teacher, today I, Huangfu Xiong, decided to present this woman to you! Whether it’s to turn her into a cow or a horse, or write about two swallows flying in unison, hehe hehe, everything can be done as long Teacher is happy! Just remember, after writing the ending, please send me a copy as soon as possible! Teacher, oh Teacher. I depend on your story to continue my life!”

Clam Goddess: “……General?!”

Determined to slap her face to the end, Huangfu Xiong coldly glanced back at the Clam Goddess: “Go and serve Teacher. Heh, Teacher is one of my, Huangfu Xiong’s most respected people in the world. What are you? Dare to even insult Teacher like this! I didn’t take this cheap life of yours, it is just for Teacher’s sake!”

With the tiger’s eyes staring at her, the Clam Goddess was so shocked that she did not dare to say even a word again. Her heart palpitated with fear and she feels unspeakable sufferings.

She had been locked up these days, and she didn’t even know that the matter was of great importance. In her opinion, it was just a small matter that damaged her reputation and brought her bad luck only. Originally, she wanted to use Huangfu Xiong’s hand to vent her evil wrath, but unexpectedly, Huangfu Xiong has such a deep relationship with this person! She has really kicked her foot on the iron plate!

The Clam Goddess immediately became terrified and put on a weak and embarrassed look: “General, I still owe the brothel’s procuress  a lot of money……”

Huangfu Xiong raised his eyebrows: “Don’t talk nonsense with me! Get out there and wait on Teacher!”

At this point, where does the Clam Goddess have a chance to tell the story of that day again? She pursed her lips, pathetically lifted the hem of her skirt and moved towards You Wuming’s carriage.

Huangfu Xiong thinks that he had helped to the end. With a flattering smile squeezed out on his ferocious face, he clasped his hand and saluted to You Wuming who was inside the carriage. Then he stood on the side of the road respectfully, watching You Wuming’s carriage drive forward.

The protagonist is very happy, and Huangfu Xiong’s heart also feels happy and refreshed. He feels that the anger and resentment caused by Jiang Yanji has been swept away too. His whole person feels very fresh, energetic and the righteous ardour in his body was galloping.

……

The Clam Goddess sat dazedly on her knees in the carriage. After a long time, she finally came back to her senses and suddenly felt she was so stupid that there was no more cure for her——This person is so valued by Huangfu Xiong, so what kind of incompetent person could he be?! That day, he also got five boxes of Solid Jade Crystal of Water Spirit, and she hasn’t seen him change into luxurious clothes either……

Therefore, this is clearly a powerful person who pretends to be a pig to eat a tiger[1]!

She raised her eyes and glanced at Yun Xuzhou and Sang Yuanyuan. She thought that although these women were all stunning, how could they be compared with herself in terms of serving men?

He is a handsome and elegant man. He is also a man who even Huangfu Xiong should treat respectfully. By following him, it should mean that she actually picked up a big bargain instead! Even if he was not happy before, but as long as he is happy in bed, won’t he still be very pleased with herself in the future?

After figuring out this layer, a layer of shyness quickly formed on the face of the Clam Goddess, and she couldn’t stop looking at You Wuming with her enchanting eyes.

Just now, it was the critical moment for You Wuming to refine the immortal fire. After dealing with Huangfu Xiong, he hurriedly closed his eyes to deal with the fire again.

At the moment, the distance is only a shot away from Huangfu Xiong. Sang Yuanyuan knows in her heart that for the time being, the setting is still in danger.

She blocked the Clam Goddess’ line of sight and said in a cold voice, “Don’t use that foxy trick. No one will eat it here.”

The Clam Goddess said grievously: “Sister, I’m not foxy, it’s just that I was born like this. It’s my fault that Sister is unhappy. If I can choose, I’d like to be like Sister and be born ordinary, too. And I will have less trouble, too.”

[1] pretends to be a pig to eat a tiger: Pretend to be weak and get someone hooked.