286

Chapter 55.6 She Is His Life

She nodded gently.

“Jiang Yanji lied to that surnamed Ming and said that she would raise me well like I am her biological son. Oh, I am originally her biological son anyway……She will give me the best and keep me by her side——After she has taken Ming’s cultivation and backed by her family’s support, she will definitely give me a good prospect in the future. So that surnamed Ming was fooled. He actually has no other choice either.”

Sang Yuanyuan’s heart was throbbing in pain.

She put her soft arm around him and gently rubbed her cheek against him to comfort him.

“And the result, you already know it.” His chest trembled and he laughed, “Crown Prince You is going to die. You also know that person, Huangfu Jun, is not a good thing but he attaches great importance to family. He loves his nephew and it so happened that he can also take this opportunity to get rid of me, his eyesore. Why not do it? He told Jiang Yanji that if she is willing to sacrifice me to save Crown Prince You, he would abolish Jiang Yanji’s older brother and help her become the Female Emperor.”

Sang Yuanyuan lightly took in a cold breath.

“Later, heh.” You Wuming raised his hand and made a gesture of holding a bead in front of her eyes.

“I was taken to the sick person’s bed. My wrist was cut. But Jiang Yanji forgot that I also had the blood of her Enchanter clan flowing in me. I am a genius, and the power of my blood was even stronger than hers. And Crown Prince You, heh, a sickly ghost with no will at all, is already scared to death when he sees so much blood. How can he fight against me? I easily controlled him. Blood, life and soul all flowed into his body and occupied this body.”

He lifted her chin and motioned for her to look.

“You see, I’m so strong now.”

“It was at that time, I hid the Pearl of Remembrance. No one guessed it. “

“Could it be that the puppet……” she murmured.

“Yes,” He stroked her hair, “That is my former body. I have always had a connection with it, so I made it into a puppet and gave it the spiritual essences. It is my secret weapon.”

Sang Yuanyuan looked at him in shock.

He smiled: “When I just occupied this body, I still had my five senses interlinked with my original body. Therefore, I knew what it was like to be buried in the ground. Later, I liked to bury others.”

Sang Yuanyuan looked at the man who showed some ferocious look, and only felt pain in her heart.

“Little Mulberry,” He lowered his eyes to look at her, “After you have known my secret, do you, still like me?”

“I am, so dark and evil.” He gently smiled, “Actually I didn’t want to live, a thing like me, living here, breathing, will only stain everything around me. But I can’t die either. My enemies are still living well. How can I die? Little Mulberry, I am indeed such a thing. Are you sure you still want to like such a thing?”

Her tears fell on his chest.

Inside the strong chest, the heart was beating vigorously.

He is indeed, a vengeful soul crawling out of hell.

She looked at him for a long time.

It was so long that You Wuming could no longer hold back the careless fake expression on his face, and despair gradually filled the bottom of his eyes.

Finally, she pursed her red lips and said: “No wonder you want me to exchange it with my body. The raw rice has been cooked into rice. You just didn’t want to give me a chance to regret it. Man, heh, I have already seen it through!”

You Wuming was stunned for a moment, then laughed happily and hugged her tightly in his arms.

From now on, she is his life.