371

Chapter 69.3 Five Spiritual Solid Jade Crystal

She thought to herself, and decided not to ask anything, and to figure it out herself——Even if he was willing to support her for a lifetime, she would never let herself become a useless parasite. No matter which aspect it is, she has to work hard to grow up.

……

At night, You Wuming finally arrived at the outer Great Wall of Zhang state.

The garrison of the Great Wall in the nearby states had already been familiar with You Wuming’s face and that sword of his. When they saw him coming from a distance, cheers rang from the wall.

Sang Yuanyuan was surprised: “Do people in Zhang state like you so much?”

“Tsk,” You Wuming was full of disdain, “Who wants their like.”

Sang Yuanyuan leaned on him and felt that he was in a good mood——He liked the battlefield, and he also liked the soldiers who liked the battlefield as much as he did, and were brave and fearless of death, no matter which state they belonged to or whether they were hostile to him.

When You Wuming arrived at the foot of the wall, the soldiers had already assumed a familiar appearance, and happily opened the iron gate under the Great Wall, letting him go out like a meteor. They all know that every time King You assists a state, he must first rush into the wave of the underworld demon and kill them several times, letting the underworld demon greet the arrival of him the malefic with blood.

Tonight, there is another round blood moon hanging above their head.

As soon as Duan Ming jumped out of the Great Wall, Sang Yuanyuan couldn’t help turning around and asking: “Whenever a ‘blood moon’ appears, is it always accompanied by a ‘Tidal Bore’?”

While slashing down the sword into the underworld demon’s body heavily, You Wuming smiled and replied: “I never pay attention to it.”

He doesn’t care about such details at all.

All kinds of horrible legends about the blood moon are all jokes when they reach You Wuming’s side. He didn’t believe in destiny, he was not afraid of public opinion, and there was never anything that could make him shrink from fear.

The underworld demon rushed forward and was easily cut into two pieces by him.

You Wuming deliberately didn’t release the spiritual essence’s light on the blade.

He just wanted the underworld demons to rush forward, let the hot blood fall down like a rainstorm, and let his fingers and palms carefully enjoy the wonderful sensation that was transmitted back when the blade cut off the underworld demon’s body.

The puppet was almost mad with excitement.

This is the first time You Wuming has brought it to the battlefield.

It can sense his blood turmoil when he kills the enemy, but it can only hide in the shadows all the time, doing some assassination things. Until today.

It can’t help plundering out.

The whole body is full of dark green mist, like a small lightning, easily slicing the body of a large underworld demon. It was small and draped in the darkness, and disappeared as soon as it swept into the wave of the underworld demons.

It could only be seen that at the place where it had passed, it was like a tornado crossing the border and the underworld demon’ corpses were falling on all sides, so horrible that one could hardly bear to look at it.

When You Wuming rushed to the edge of the abyss, the puppet finally came back hopping.

Even its hair was dyed red.

You Wuming: “…Don’t expect me to wash it for you.”

The puppet looked down at itself, then showed off its white teeth at him.

“Let your flowers out.” You Wuming jumped down from Duan Ming’s back, waving the sword in his hand and slashing the underworld demon, that dared to come forward, neatly and cleanly into a pool of minced meat.

Sang Yuanyuan threw out three flowers, two big ones and one small one.

The two big red fat guys with one small red skinny guy appeared in front of her with a puffing sound, and the thick petals suddenly split open, just like several big blood-red mouths.

Both the puppet and Duan Ming were shocked. Duan Ming arched its back, and the hair on its back exploded perfectly straight outwards. The puppet directly shrank under Duan Ming belly, holding its hair with the small hands, and poking out half an eye from the side of its belly.

Then they saw the three Chomper Flowers, with their mouths open, making the threatening gesture and the crunching sound, and went towards the underworld demons to collect them.