347

Chapter 65.4 Unbridled Puppet

Sang Yuanyuan glanced at Qin Yuchi who was pretending to be unconscious, and she couldn’t help feeling a little sympathy——Even the dead soldiers sent by Dong state could be pried open by A Gu, not to mention a mere Qin Yuchi. It is estimated that before dark, he will clearly confess all the things, even about him wetting the bed when he was still a child.

Qin Yuchi found that it was not good, so he quickly opened his eyes and shouted: “King You! You can’t do this to me……If something happens to me, the Qin state and the Temple of Heaven will not let it go like that!”

With a hint from You Wuming’s eyes, A Gu raised his sword and once again knocked out this Saint of Heaven from the royal family——A Gu knew very well that what the Lord wanted was not such a confusing confession. It has to be clear and neatly organized, where the key outline can be seen at a glance.

After dismissing this Saint of Heaven, You Wuming took Sang Yuanyuan and went straight back to his sleeping hall.

He jumped onto the jade bed, crossed his knees, and took out the broken mirror from his waist.

“Little fruit, stay away from me.” He drove Sang Yuanyuan to the long couch by the window, and then stared at the mirror of foresight in his hand.

“Little Mulberry.” He stared into the broken mirror and spoke.

After a long while, he tilted his head blankly.

“Me.” He frowned slightly, clutching it, and said impatiently.

After a while, he changed his posture.

“Puppet.” He said in a cold voice.

After another moment, still, nothing happened.

“Tsk.” He said with a smile, “Supernatural things were useless.”

He threw the broken mirror behind the jade pillow.

Sang Yuanyuan walked towards him.

Halfway through, he raised his hand: “Wait, I’ll look at it again.”

In an entangled manner, he picked up the broken mirror again.

“Duan Ming.” He said.

“A Gu.”

“Little Eight.”

Still nothing.

Sang Yuanyuan stopped in the middle of the way, hesitated for a moment, and suggested: “Think about Han Shaoling in your heart, and give it a try again.”

You Wuming subconsciously lifted his eyes, and was about to talk a lot of nonsense, but suddenly remembered something, narrowed his narrow eyes and smiled.

“Alright.” He said.

He lazily closed his eyes, raised his lips, and said disdainfully: “Han Shaoling.”

After a while, the peak of the eyebrow suddenly frowned.

Immediately afterwards, the frowning of the eyebrows tightened.

Sang Yuanyuan held her breath and carefully approached two steps, then she tilted her head and inspected his expression——Wondered what it was that he had actually seen, that has something to do with Han Shaoling?

She saw the delicate thin lips gradually pursed, forming a firm line.

After a moment, the corner of the right lips slowly raised, pulling out a cold and evil smile.

He opened his eyes, and it was cruel and cold. His voice was soft and mocking: “Regard me as dead, huh?”

Sang Yuanyuan hurriedly came to his side, put her hand on his forearm, and asked softly: “Did you see something?”

You Wuming was taken aback and threw the broken mirror away.

“Little Mulberry! When did you come to my side?!”

Sang Yuanyuan: “……” The evil king just now, must be her own illusion.

The mirror of foresight with mysterious power then pitifully somersaulted seventeen or eighteen times on the bricks in the bluestone hall, and then stopped on the side of the heavy threshold.

“What did you see?” She sat by his side and asked.

You Wuming didn’t want to say it.

“Nothing.” He muttered, looking very upset.

“It’s all fake.” She pouted her red lips, and shook his arm gently. “Didn’t Qu Ya’er saw that you died just the day before? It’s fake!”

“Yeah. It’s fake.” You Wuming pulled his lips and sneered, “Just with him, Han Shaoling, and still wants to occupy my Capital of You? What a joke!”

Sang Yuanyuan: “Mm-hmm, what a biggest joke in the world!”