357

Chapter 67.1 Flapping Moth Flower

Sang Yuanyuan can’t help being nervous.

She hadn’t seen this puppet for a long time already since the last time she left the capital.

Its appearance is still full of evil spirits.

Probably because of its preparation to kill people, at this moment, its whole body is surrounded by a greenish black mist——Its element is wood, but its wood spiritual essence was significantly different from that of ordinary people. The wood spirit of ordinary people is full of vitality, showing a transparent greenish blue color. Its spiritual essence is greenish black in color, like the wood that has been dead for a long time.

It is eerie and weird. Wandering between Yin and Yang[1].

The puppet uncovered the tiles and got into the house. A moment later, a small hand poked out and closed the tile with a turn of its hand.

Sang Yuanyuan looked left and right, and did not find a shadow of You Wuming——When this man really sneaked around, he was like a ghost’s shadow. She could not find his trace at all with her current small strength.

Maybe he had gone into the house and took the puppet.

Sang Yuanyuan thought for a moment, and threw a big faced flower into the gap between the side wall of the main house and the courtyard wall.

The spiritual vine climbed up to the roof along the wall, climbed the edge of the tiles, and quietly dived into the house.

There is a straight and narrow landscape shielding screen behind the door, and a tall figure was faintly reflected on the translucent screen, that is, Lu Lecheng standing at the door of the main house.

Sang Yuanyuan looked around and through the watery light of the spiritual essence, she did not see any trace of the puppet or You Wuming at all.

In front of the bed, there was another slightly smaller shielding screen with the painting of a beautiful woman, covering most of the bed behind.

Sang Yuanyuan controlled the spiritual vine to jump down from the roof, hooked to a corner of the screen, and stuck out its tip.

When she fixed her attention, Sang Yuanyuan was very surprised, and then sighed secretly that this one surnamed Lu is really inhuman!

On the bed, there lies another woman with disheveled clothes. At the moment, she was pouting her red lips and playing with her nails very unhappily.

The door closed with a squeaky sound and the man’s footsteps sounded in the room.

It was Lu Lecheng, who deceives women’s bodies, deceives women’s hearts and even deceives women’s lives, that comes back.

He walked around the screen, threw the white robe he was wearing onto the ground and strode to the side of the bed. He threw his body on her, and took the woman that obediently and continuously being squeamish, into his embrace.

“Why is she so annoying!” The woman pushed him away unhappily. “She came the day before yesterday, then she came yesterday and she even came today! Didn’t you promise that this Min Banxiang will never pester you again?! If she comes back again, just beat her and it will be over!”

“It was because your man was so attractive.” Lu Lecheng pounced on her, pressed her wrist, and said with a deep meaning, “Rou Niang[2], do you have no worry at all about whether one day I will treat you so heartlessly like how I treated her now? Huh? If I beat her and scold her, would I still look like a man? If I’m that kind of person, then you wouldn’t love me anymore, would you?”

“Tsk,” The woman’s eyes were full of ecstasy as she said, “How can a woman like Min Banxiang be compared to me? Lu Lang, you dumped her and chose me, that’s because you have foresight!”

Lu Lecheng smirked: “Yes, my Rou Niang is number one in the world! Rou Niang, in case that Min Banxiang can’t figure it out, really did something stupid and her family wants to make trouble for me, you have to testify for me, your good husband——It was her own one-sided wish to keep entangling with me, and it has nothing to do with me.”

The woman said: “Huh, she was biting off more than what she can chew. Why didn’t she think first, is she worthy to be with a man like Lu Lang?! The frog wants to eat swan meat, then she deserves her death! “

Lu Lecheng laughed out loud: “That’s right, she deserves her death!”

After that, he acted without any mercy.

[1] Yin and Yang: the two opposing principles in nature, the former feminine and negative and the latter masculine and positive.

[2] Niang: a form of address for women, in this case it’s like ‘my darling’ or ‘dear’ too. It can be used for a married or elderly woman too.