311

Chapter 59.5 The Ancestor’s Joy

Meng Wuyou cried: “Nothing? You are holding this wife-seeking banquet just for her, isn’t it?! Han Shaoling, don’t think I don’t know your thoughts! “

The royal families present, all feel ashamed for Han Shaoling.

As a royal family, each and every move of theirs is an example for tens of thousands of people. No matter how messy one’s family affairs was, they have never seen one that put this kind of messed up behaviour in a public.

Meng Wuyou looked around, and soon found Sang Yuanyuan, who was immersed in wine tasting.

“Dare you say you will never marry her?!” She pointed to Sang Yuanyuan, “Do you dare to swear?!”

Han Shaoling’s chest rose and fell, and he panted heavily. For a while, he felt the hot blood go up to his head and he was so angry that he could not speak. For some reason, he felt that his surroundings seemed to be particularly hot at this moment, with heat waves coming straight up from underneath.

Sang Yuanyuan kept paying attention to the movement over there. At this moment, You Wuming’s refining has reached a critical time, and the bamboo channel where the Golden Shell was being put on, has faintly glowed with flames. If it was not for Meng Wuyou breaking in and making a big ruckus, then Han Shaoling who was sitting beside Qin Wushuang, might have seen the abnormality!

At this moment, that heat is gradually drawing Han Shaoling’s mind to the bottom of the channel……

Sang Yuanyuan took a long breath, threw the jade cup in her hand back to the bamboo channel, raised his eyes, and looked at the cockfighting-like Meng Wuyou.

“Have you ever been told not to point your finger at a royal family?” She said coldly.

Meng Wuyou’s arrogance was short-lived, and she curled up her finger unconsciously. Immediately, her pretty face turned red, and her finger stretched straighter. With tears in her eyes, she complained: “Since you had left at that time, why do you come back to disturb our peaceful life now! Sang Yuanyuan, I hate you!”

If You Yingyue’s IQ tree was sometimes bright and sometimes not bright, then this woman Meng Wuyou may naturally not have grown an IQ tree at all. After experiencing the Tiandu’s fatal killing event, she still hasn’t realized it yet that her foster father was Huangfu Jun, and the two, male and female, assassins were You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan.

Well, really the most traditional dog blood female protagonist……

It is difficult for people with normal IQ to communicate with them.

But it is also really fortunate to have this mental retardation today!

Sang Yuanyuan did not speak and threw a Chomper Flower towards Meng Wuyou instead.

No one realized what happened and they only heard a swish sound, then a big red flower with a hood over its head went forward and swallowed the entire Meng Wuyou into the brown flower stem.

Meng Wuyou’s scream was sent out only half, and the rest was immediately turned into the ‘gulu’ underwater sound.

“What a powerful hidden weapon!” Someone exclaimed and still slowly clapped twice.

Sang Yuanyuan looked coldly at Meng Wuyou who was struggling inside the Chomper Flower.

Judging from past experiences, when all of Meng Wuyou’s ‘golden fingers’ appeared, it was at least a logical one and there will be no such things like the appearance of heaven’s justice to destroy her enemies.

There are many people here who can save Meng Wuyou, so Sang Yuanyuan is not worried about being counterattacked by something strange.

Han Shaoling’s life was connected with Meng Wuyou’s life. No matter how outrageous she is and how shameful she is, he will never let her have an accident.

As expected by Sang Yuanyuan, the tyrannical President Han Shaoling sighed, and with a light leap, he jumped over the flowing water banquet, and the white golden spiritual essence appeared in his palm. With his hand as a knife, he rescued Meng Wuyou from the Chomper Flower.

Just as Han Shaoling left, a flame tail gas came out from under the channel and dissipated in his original position.

This wave of cooperation can be said as flawless.

Sang Yuanyuan stole a glance and saw that You Wuming’s frowning brows had been loosened, and a trace of pride floated in his dark eyes. She knew by then that the matter had been completely done. He had refined the wood spiritual essence into the Golden Shell.

He got it done over there, and it’s her turn now!

Holding her breath and concentrated all her mind, she planted the big faced flowers under the huge wooden table, folded the flower plates, and pointed them neatly at the Golden Shell on the bamboo channel in front of Qin Wushuang.