266

Chapter 52.4 Bring Me Together With You

As she said this, her eyes fell on the two men in disheveled clothes again. She looked carefully at the leader of the Mountain Fire clan who was tied to the bed and had many whip marks on his body. She could not help but severely twitch the corners of her mouth a few times and added: “Well, it’s not right to let you do harm to others like this too.”

Sang Bujin got up bitterly.

The hapless clan leader on the bed kept whining without stopping.

Sang Bujin gasped and sighed: “I once heard them say that when people of the fire element drink the so-called blessing blood from the divine fire, the fire spiritual essence in their body will be temporarily suppressed, and they will not be able to use their cultivation. Moreover, it also has the effect of……aphrodisiac, panting so heavily that one can’t shout, so I have already planned how to deal with him.”

He looked askance at the clan leader who was tied up and still whining. He spread his hand and said, “This kind of trivial matter can be solved at will. Where’s the need for you to come and save me? “

If it wasn’t for his disorderly hair that looked like a bird’s nest, and his clothes that were so messy as if he had been ravaged all night, the three people in Sang Yuanyuan’s group would have really believed in his evil.

After a careful look, they found that the leader of the Mountain Fire clan still had blood oozing out from the root of his hair, and there was a candlestick stained with blood thrown on the edge of the bed.

Sang Bujin must have fooled the clan leader into losing himself, and then suddenly attacked him from behind. The leader of the Mountain Fire clan thought that Sang Bujin was a woman, and he became careless. That’s why he got tricked.

Yun Xuzhou seemed to be stunned. It was obvious that she couldn’t recover her senses for a while.

Sang Bujin once had the experience of being bumped into by his sister in an awkward situation. After the initial embarrassment, he quickly accepted his fate——being seen by his sister in women’s clothing, and being found by Yun Xuzhou with a male body, probably, it seems, as if, there is no difference……right?

Thinking about it like this, he simply jumped off the bed crisply and took out a slightly normal set of clothes from the wooden cabinet. Then he layered it on his body and motioned with a tilt of his head: “Let’s go!”

After taking two steps, it was as if he had just thought of something. A fierce light flashed in his eyes. He turned around and picked up the candlestick, then smashed it hard towards the lower body of the Mountain Fire clan’s leader. As if pounding medicinal herb, he beat it more than ten or twenty times in a row.

The leader of the Mountain Fire clan fainted completely.

“No more children, no more grandchildren!” Sang Bujin spat, “Bumped into my hand, consider it as your bad luck.”

The four walked out of the Mountain Fire village.

Under the moonlight, the red village is like a fire burning in the forest.

The wings of flame lit up behind You Wuming. He slowly bent his body, and his slender fingers slowly stroking the dark traces of fire on the ground.

When he was about to drop his fingers, as if he just thought of something, he curled up his fingers very slowly.

“Nevermind.” He straightened his body, with a sly smile hanging on the corners of his lips. “Anyway, the fire is gone. I will just let you all weep slowly.”

It seems that he originally wanted to extinguish this fortified village with immortal fire, but somehow he finally changed his mind and let them go.

Sang Yuanyuan looked towards the fortified red mountain village. The ground is filled with that kind of dark colored fire path and torches are inserted in the wooden houses of every household. It looks very flammable everywhere.

If You Wuming really placed a fire down here, she’s afraid that no one would survive.

Sang Yuanyuan didn’t think that You Wuming would consider whether there are innocent people among these people.

What made him change his mind then?

He grabbed her by the shoulder and walked out. After a while, he suddenly narrowed his eyes and smiled. Then he said without beginning nor end: “There is a little girl with a round head, who looks very much like you. When she grow up, she must be as stupid as you.”

It turned out that it was her that softened his heart.