297

Chapter 57.5 The Lovely Demoness

“Who are you engaged to? Is it a nameless person? ” Han Shaoling frowned and said, “Sang Yuanyuan, are you smashing a pot to pieces just because it’s cracked[1]? Why care about the opinion of the world? Even if you have been with You Wuming, so what? I don’t care. How can you just dismiss yourself so casually?”

Sang Yuanyuan can’t help but sigh with emotion once again. It seems that her father has cleaned it up very thoroughly. Now, Sang state is really free of ghosts. It has been a few days, but the news of her engagement with You Wuming has not leaked out at all.

“It’s the person I like.” She said with a smile, “Just now, I was thinking about him.”

Han Shaoling smiled disdainfully, and said: “I have advanced to the seventh layer of Shining Spirit Base. There are only a few people who could be my opponent in this world. I know that you are very concerned about being defiled by You Wuming. I will kill him to avenge you. If he dies, you don’t have to feel sorry for me anymore. Sang Yuanyuan, open your eyes and take a good look. The man standing in front of you will ascend to the top and become the true master of the eighteen states in the Cloud Realm. Are you sure you want to submissively give up such an opportunity because of your anger? “

Sang Yuanyuan understood it now. It turned out that not only did he survive a catastrophe, he even jumped several levels in a row. That’s why he was swollen with arrogance. The overbearing king is really blinded by his own belief. His thinking is always ‘she had lost her body and has no face to be with him’ or ‘deliberately looking for another man because of anger and to make him jealous’.

Is he really totally unaware that the reason for her rejection is actually very simple?

Sang Yuanyuan smiled and said: “It’s not that complicated, I just don’t like you.”

Han Shaoling lightly chuckled: “I don’t believe it. What’s my shortcoming? “

“You can’t even fly.” She said with a happy smile.

Han Shaoling’s forehead directly jumped.

He found that he really could not understand the woman in front of him at all.

After the effect of the One Heart Contract had completely disappeared, he had been sober for a while and felt as if he had been bewitched, that in fact, he was not so infatuated with Sang Yuanyuan. But gradually, he began to unconsciously compare the woman around him with the Sang Yuanyuan in his memory. The more he compared, the more he felt that this woman was unique in this world.

Coupled with the fact that she abandoned him, it was even more difficult for him to calm down even after a long time.

He had seen her pretending to be dignified, had seen her straight back in the sea of fire and blood, seen her sweat poured down like raindrops while carrying a sword that didn’t match her hand and sharply cutting it into the underworld demon’s body.

But he forgot that she still has such a naive and charming side.

She is wearing ice-blue colored silk yarn, which made her look just like a piece of cool and sweet candy.

This piece of candy is still harassing him with unreasonable demands like this.

Can’t fly? What a joke. Then, can her so-called fiance fly? Perhaps she has fallen in love with a flapping moth?

Thinking about it like this, he couldn’t help grinding his teeth bitterly.

“What a lovely little demoness you are!”

At this moment, Han Shaoling doesn’t even know what’s going on in his mind anymore. Just like every overbearing president who is full of self-confidence, he firmly believes that this woman must also love him in her heart. Only because she is angry from her jealousy that she deliberately makes such a fuss with him.

If not, how could she say the absurd and unreasonable things, such as this kind of ghostly idea?

Sang Yuanyuan had a bigger shiver and stared at him in horror.

Worthy of being the male lead in the ancient abuse novel. Even the classic lines were blurted out easily like this. Amazing!

She glared at him, and quietly withdrew one foot to the outside of the hall.

The Sang state’s personal bodyguards were all guarding along the corridor. Under such a full view of the public, Han Shaoling should not be able to do such a forced love[2], this kind of brain-dead thing.

Seeing her like this, Han Shaoling’s heart itches even more.

[1] smash a pot to pieces just because it’s cracked: write oneself off as hopeless and act recklessly.

[2] forced love: refers to the use of coercive means to get the love one’s want, such as imprisonment and signing a contract. Anyway, it is to bind people around and force them to fall in love.