358

Chapter 67.2 Flapping Moth Flower

On the roof beam, an expressionless face slowly emerged.

Sang Yuanyuan’s mind moved and looked up.

She saw a pale little face sticking out from the edge of the dark roof beam. It was eerie and weird. The string of amber prayer-beads hanging on the neck lightly knocked on the wooden beam.

“Tuk, tuk.”

On the bed, the man was moving hard, and the woman narrowed her misty eyes. Her confused eyes gradually followed the sound to the roof beam……

The puppet retracted behind the wooden beam.

After a while, a small hand stretched out and with a swish sound, pulled back a small piece of clothes hanging on the edge of the wooden beam.

Sang Yuanyuan: “……” How come this action looks a little cute?

That pair of clandestine lovers did not know that they had been stared at by the life-executor God of Death. The two of them yelled and rolled into a pile on the bedding.

Sang Yuanyuan controlled the spiritual vine to climb up the beam along the wooden pillar——Her mind could only gather on the tip of the vine.

At the junction of the pillar and the beam, the tail of the thin snake-like vine quietly climbed the beam and jumped upwards! Coincidentally, the puppet happened to crawl over with both hands and feet. One puppet and one vine suddenly looked at each other face to face!

Both were so taken aback!

The spiritual vine suddenly shrank back and circled twice. The puppet opened its mouth wide, its body fell backwards, and a pair of big black eyes glared into a bronze bell’s size.

At this moment, it was kneeling on the beam with its two small hands supporting the beam. In this posture, it looks like another Duan Ming.

These two ‘people’ stare at each other face to face, and both were screaming silently inside.

Not far away, a very light sneer came suddenly.

The vine and the puppet slowly turned their heads together.

They saw a black figure crouching on another beam like a bat.

You Wuming seemed to smile faintly and squinted his eyes looking at this puppet and vine.

The puppet was stunned and soon, the soft and smooth looking black thread all over the head stood up behind the head with a swish sound. It used both hands and feet to retreat backwards, and fled outside at a fast speed.

Its action is very fast, and its little hands and feet are waving desperately, just like a spider running for its life.

A sneer hung on the corners of You Wuming’s lips as he followed closely behind, like a life-threatening shadow. He was chasing the puppet and skimmed over the beam. In the blink of an eye, two figures, one big and one small, had passed the landscape screen in front of the door, leaving only the shadow of chasing and fleeing on the translucent screen.

Sang Yuanyuan stretched out the vine lower and found that her speed was far behind the two of them, so she simply withdrew the flower and vine and looked out from the top of the tree.

She saw You Wuming stepped out of the main house and easily caught up with the puppet. He sneered, and with an agile gesture, he grabbed the puppet with his hand.

He straightened up lazily, holding a small wooden leg of the puppet in one hand and letting it struggling in his hands like a fish.

The corners of its mouth were grinning downwards, showing small fangs. A pair of dark eyes were fierce and sad. It waved its two arms, and black mist appeared on its body.

With a sneer hanging on the corners of his lips, You Wuming lifted his hand, broke off the puppet’s arms, and then flung it around.

The puppet, with its broken arms hitting its chest and back, was like a rattle. It looks extremely pitiful.

Sang Yuanyuan hugged the tree trunk and slid down, then fell into the courtyard, and walked quickly to You Wuming’s side.

“Don’t bully it……”

Before she finished her words, she saw the frantically struggling puppet curved its small waist, pulled her hand and bit down.

What a heartache.

The two people and one puppet were all stunned.