393

Chapter 73.1 Where The Hell Did The Puppet Go

“Where the hell did the puppet go?”

You Wuming’s voice was cold, suppressing his anger.

Just as his voice fell, a small figure suddenly appeared in the wave of underworld demons in front of them. It looked very happy. It carried a small cloth bag with a knot in the damaged part in its small hand. Half of the cloth bag was densely filled with unknown small and round objects, which looked like it weighed down its hand so much.

The grin on both corners of the puppet’s mouth reached the roots of its ears and its reddih-black robes fluttered in the wind. Stepping on the head of the underworld demon, it jumps several zhang high and floats around. The whole puppet is full of energy, with the word ‘unrestrained’ written from head to toe.

It’s got its glittering things back!

You Wuming: “…”

He was angered to death!

The arrow rain came again behind them.

The puppet suddenly frowned, grabbed an underworld demon’s long tongue and threw its body up like playing a swing, then somersaulted in mid air, and landed on Duan Ming’s body.

It threw the small cloth bag in its hand into Sang Yuanyuan’s arms, and then jumped to the back. The black mist exploded from its body and shot down the arrows that came down towards Duan Ming.

In this way, Duan Ming no longer needs to rush from the left to the right, and just go straight ahead.

No one can catch up with the indomitable Duan Ming.

In the twinkling of an eye, it already left Han Shaoling’s cavalry formation far behind.

Finally getting out of the crisis!

Although Han Shaoling didn’t give up pursuing in order to retrieve his broken arm, the distance between his cavalry and Duan Ming is getting farther and farther at a speed visible to the naked eye…

Duan Ming was speeding all the way towards the east.

Since the return of the puppet, Sang Yuanyuan found that You Wuming has forced his spirit up. There was no trace of weakness at all on his face. If it weren’t for the green veins on his forehead and the back of his hand that couldn’t help but keep bursting, it would be impossible to tell that he was suffering from severe pain at the moment.

She knew that he was worried about the puppet’s backlash.

The mind of this thing is very simple, but simplicity means walking on a thin steel rope. There are abysses on both the left and right side, with one side as the best, the other side as the worst.

She lightly struggled and called out with a breathy voice: “Puppet…”

The little person swayed down, fell to her side and sat on Duan Ming’s big head upside down. With a pair of small hands placed right on its knees, it stared at her while blinking its big eyes.

“Keep the bag safe for me.” She handed the cloth bag to it laboriously——It threw the bag of Solid Jade Crystal into her arms just now when it was going to deal with the rain of arrows.

The puppet excitedly stretched out its little hand. As soon as it touched the bag, it suddenly remembered something, nervously raised its head and secretly glanced at You Wuming’s face.

Although it saw that his face was stinky, he didn’t mean to stop it either. So it took the cloth bag and held it carefully around its chest.

“Let’s find a place to rest and heal while also producing more Solid Jade Crystal.” Sang Yuanyuan said weakly.

The dark eyes of the puppet suddenly lit up slightly. The matter about the owner was in a very weak state and whether it can backfire to itself, the puppet completely doesn’t know. It only knows that if it finds a quiet and good place, it will have more and more glittering things.

You Wuming pondered slightly.

The news that he was seriously injured would definitely be reported to Jiang Yanji by Han Shaoling. If he reunited with the seven thousand You Army who had rushed over from Ji state at this moment, he would definitely encounter the full pursuit and obstruction from Han Shaoling and Zhang Jing. Even if he could fight his way out, the situation would be extremely tragic.

What’s more, he doesn’t have any power to protect himself so he can only place his hopes on the soldiers under his command. His fate is completely uncontrollable. This is not You Wuming’s style of doing things.

“Little Mulberry, you are really the worm in my stomach.” You Wuming smiled faintly, took out the jade token and made the army rushing to the Great Wall turn its head right away to pass through Ping state and lay at the junction of the two states of Ping and Han, and wait for the next instruction.