305

Chapter 58.6 Winding Stream Party Banquet

Sang Yuanyuan looked at the bamboo channel in front of her quite novelly.

Winding Stream Party, she only knows a little bit of its fragments from ancient Chinese literature. Today, when she arrived here, she only saw that the bamboo channel is as transparent as jade, the spring water was extremely clear, and the exquisite food among the jade lotus petals only makes people feel appetizing at first sight. It was more needless to say about the fine wine. When all kinds of fine wines flow in front of her, the mellow fragrance rises with the waves, making her want to taste each and every one of it.

Han Shaoling’s eyes have been on the bamboo channel in front of Sang Yuanyuan ever since he let the other part of the big red acacia pair go down the stream. This is also the default rule. He made it clear that he liked her the most at this moment. If someone else picked up his acacia in advance, it would be unwise. Don’t blame him for slapping the other party’s face by then.

Sang Yuanyuan is concentrating on tasting the delicious food.

This is a very relaxing banquet and there’s no need to follow any rules.

Countless pairs of eyes staring at the big red acacia, watching it come to Sang Yuanyuan’s vicinity.

Qin Wushuang, who had seized Han Shaoling’s right hand position, couldn’t hold back anymore, coughing lightly and said, “Princess Sang’s complexion is very good today. It seems that being together day and night with King You not long ago, they indeed got along harmoniously and happily.”

The happy atmosphere suddenly stagnated.

Sang Yuanyuan glanced at her. Before she had the time to speak, she saw You Yingyue, who was on the left side of Han Shaoling, jump up and said while hanging her eyes, “Why, envied and jealous of her? Just save it, my Royal Brother doesn’t like the kind like you! “

Qin Wushuang almost spit out a mouthful of old blood: “What do you mean by that?”

You Yingyue held her arms and sneered: “It means exactly as it is. There are so many talented young people here but you mention none of them and just mentioned my Royal Brother. Isn’t that means you are interested in him? Tsk Tsk. It really couldn’t be seen, couldn’t be seen. It turns out that Princess Qin is secretly in love with my Royal Brother too! Hey, but it’s not surprising either. Royal Brother was born so handsome and powerful. It cannot be more normal that he attracts people’s admiration! Isn’t that right, Princess Qin? “

Qin Wushuang almost burst into tears: “I didn’t……”

“Oh?” You Yingyue pretended to lift her eyes, “Are you saying that my Royal Brother is not good?”

Qin Wushuang was so scared that her pretty face turned pale: “No, I……I……”

Han Shaoling sighed, coughed lightly and said, “Don’t make trouble anymore, Madam. Princess Qin, please don’t blame her. Yingyue is used to joking around and didn’t do it intentionally, so don’t take it to your heart.”

You Yingyue curled her lips and gave Qin Wushuang a triumphant glance, and thought to herself that she is really too smart. Not only did she rescue Royal Sister-in-law and flatter Royal Brother, she also slapped Qin Wushuang’s face. It’s truly, really, killing three birds with one stone!

Sang Yuanyuan pursed her lips and smiled, and continued to look down for delicious food.

On the first day of her contact with You Yingyue, she already found that the other party is the kind of player who is a little bit silly, but occasionally her IQ tree will lit up with a ‘Ding’ sound. You Yingyue knew that among these women today, Qin Wushuang is the biggest enemy, so she seized this opportunity to put a hat with the label of secretly in love with King You on Qin Wushuang’s forehead.

Although everyone knows that this is not the case, if Han Shaoling still chooses Qin Wushuang again, he will become a joke all over the world.

Who said this golden peacock was stupid?

She’s very good at it.

In just the time of exchanging a few words, Han Shaoling’s big red acacia has drifted to Sang Yuanyuan’s front.

Everyone couldn’t help holding their breath and staring at Sang Yuanyuan’s hand.

She was going to get a crystal duck tongue[1] when the acacia blocked her hand and was blown away by her with a ‘huff’ down the stream.

Han Shaoling: “……”

All the princesses: “Huff……”

In this case, the host’s acacia became a thing with no owner. At the same time, all the princesses breathed a sigh of relief, and they all gathered up their spirits, quietly watching the position of the big red acacia, observing who had the intention to make a move.

All the princesses were very settled. When the acacia arrived in front of them, they all happened to ‘inadvertently’ talking to the people around them. After it drifted past, they will appropriately express a little regret for missing it.

After a little while, Han Shaoling’s acacia flowed through one circle.

It’s the princesses turn now.

The princesses who were not very interested in the position of Madam Han began to choose the colors they liked, picked them out from the channel, and wore them diagonally between their sideburns.

[1] crystal duck tongue (水晶鸭舌):