319

Chapter 60.6 The Burning Wings of Flame

This person, he always felt that the other party was so unpleasant to the eye however he looked at him. Regardless of whether this person and Sang Yuanyuan are muddling with each other or not, he must take the opportunity to get rid of him today.

After a glimpse, he said to Sang Yuanyuan: “Princess, please step aside.”

“No——” Sang Yuanyuan said, “I will live and die with him! Even if I die by jumping down from here, I will never let you hurt him! “

You Wuming: “……” He was afraid that she drank too much just now.

Thinking of the things she pestered him to do when she drank too much last time, his heartbeat became much faster, and he didn’t want to delay any longer.

The Princess Bai on the side laughed: “Princess Sang, didn’t you say that your husband is an immortal and that he can fly? Otherwise, you can let him fly away with his wings, so as to avoid a fatal disaster. “

“That’s right!” Sang Yuanyuan looked at her with a happy, “Thank you for reminding me.”

Han Shaoling suddenly remembered what she said to himself yesterday. He suddenly feels that it is funny but also has a headache for a moment.

Up to now, he still firmly believes that Sang Yuanyuan will definitely never fall in love with others. Everything she did was just because she was jealous. It’s not surprising that Han Shaoling was so conceited. From childhood to adulthood, all women of the right age are so madly fascinated by him and he has long been used to not knowing the height of the sky.

The woman that he is fond of, how can he allow other people to get involved with her?! The acacia flowers on the two of them is like a poisonous thorn, which pierced into his heart. If he doesn’t pull it out, he will be restless for days and nights.

It just so happened that he can take this opportunity to let her see what is the strength of the Shining Spirit Base’s seventh layer!

With fixed attention, Han Shaoling is determined to use the strength of slaying a cow to cruelly kill this rookie chicken, and capture Sang Yuanyuan’s mind in one fell swoop.

The golden spiritual essence broke out and covered the sword like a substance. Locked the killing intent and prepared to attack.

“King Han,” Sang Yuanyuan suddenly put away her smile, and said with a serious face, “Today we are here as guests, not for fighting. If you want to fight, then next time when you have the opportunity, you may fight to your heart’s content. If you don’t want to keep me and my husband for dinner, then we will just go. “

“By flying away?” Han Shaoling laughed.

When he was speaking, he saw that Sang Yuanyuan had already gently walked to the edge of the high platform.

Han Shaoling’s face slightly changed: “Come down. It’s dangerous there.”

She smiled sweetly, beckoned to You Wuming with her hand, then spread her arms, leaped back, and floated out from the high platform like a butterfly.

Han Shaoling was shocked and rushed to the edge of the high platform.

But how can he still catch her?

Sang Yuanyuan’s ice blue dress and her black hair were flying together in the wind. Although her figure was extremely light, he only stayed in mid air for a moment and then went straight down!

The people on the high platform all took a cold breath, rushed to the edge, and looked at the beautiful woman who was falling at a fast speed in horror.

She is still laughing, her body is like an ice blue butterfly, falling, and falling……There is no rescue at all!

Just when everyone’s mind was blank, a gale suddenly blew above their heads.

Then they saw a pair of fire wings appearing in their field of vision in an incomparably cool way.

The wings of fire flapped twice in the wind, leaving a trace of flame behind, and immediately swept straight down like an arrow, taking the soft ice blue body into his arms.

She embraced his neck and gave him a blinding smile.

The violent flames rustled in the wind, and You Wuming’s figure was extremely sharp. With the help of the wind, he heavily flapped the wings of the fire twice, and then swept up flatly.

“Brother, Sister-in-law——” Sang Yuanyuan’s voice that brought laughter with it, came clearly with light ripples, ” We will go ahead then. See you at the big wedding.”

The pair of gorgeous wings of flame blinded all the people’s eyes. While dropping the voice that made one inhale the cold air instead, the two of them took advantage of the wind to fly directly over the city, leaving only a bright flame mark in the air.

“It really fli, fli, flies away……” Princess Bai rolled her eyes white and fainted in her sister’s arms.

Duann Ming has long been waiting outside the royal city.

Seeing its own master flying out of the city wall like a big flaming moth on fire, it was so happy that it kept snorting and its four hooves couldn’t stop digging.

You Wuming held Sang Yuanyuan, landed on Duan Ming’s back, and swept eastward.

Sang Yuanyuan originally thought that he was going to return to You state. Unexpectedly, after a round trip, You Wuming sneaked into a brothel.

“There’s another good thing that hasn’t been done.”

He smiled extremely badly.