282

Chapter 55.2 She Is His Life

    “Uh……”

    Cold sweat immediately oozes out on both of their foreheads.

    “You, don’t be so nervous.” He gritted his teeth and said. 

    Sang Yuanyuan: “……” Tears were oozing from her eyes unconsciously.

    “You will only suffer more in this way.” His forehead was bursting with blue veins.

    She looked at him aggrievedly: “I don’t want to either. It’s so painful. Why about, we just forget it? “

    For a moment, the idea of summoning the big faced flower for treatment turned around in her mind, but thinking about it a little bit more, if she let the big depressed flower plate stand by and watch……She is really unable to accept it!

    “Be good, it will be fine soon.” He lowered his head and gave her a perfunctory kiss. His heart was in a mess.

    He felt that he might follow Sang Bujin’s footsteps.

    What to do?

    He really has no experience!

    Who knew it would be like this? He’s suffering, too! You Wuming went rampage inside but he still has to pretend as a gentle veteran on his face. He kissed her gently, comforted her, held her in his arms, and rubbed her forehead with his forehead. 

    But the body did not dare to move.

    “Little Mulberry, let me tell you a joke.” He racked his brains to distract her. “Last time when I went to Zhang state, at the banquet, I saw that they were as tense as quails. I felt so funny, and I casually pointed to someone and said that his head was beautiful. And guess what? “

    She panted lightly and looked up at him.

    “He swallowed a meatball in panic and choked to death. Ha ha ha! ” You Wuming was doing his best to tell a joke that is not funny at all.

    The corners of Sang Yuanyuan’s lips twitched.

    His sense of existence is so strong that she can’t even ignore it. He has been touching her wound all this time. He also looked very uncomfortable, with blue veins jumping on his forehead, and still trying to comfort her clumsily.

    “You Wuming, how about,” She hesitated, her heart was sullen, “bearing the short pain rather than the long pain?”

    Her original intention was to make him have no scruple.

    You Wuming misunderstand it instead. The black eyes slowly turned, as he thought, no wonder people say that women’s words cannot be believed, say yes but mean no. If he listens to her outright lies, and really shortens the time, tomorrow he will definitely be disliked by her.

    Even Sang Bujin’s failure was still on the table!

    No matter what, have to last for at least half a shichen, right?!

    So he painstakingly took the trouble to tell her two more ‘jokes’ again.

    Sang Yuanyuan: “……” Wondering if all the novices in other people’s families are also like this?

    But she was actually very moved in her heart.

    She didn’t expect someone like You Wuming to be so considerate of her instead of just caring about his own joy.

    She tried to move a little bit.

    You Wuming took a breath of cold air and nearly broke his accomplishment.

    His narrow and long eyes were widened, and he said in horror: “Little Mulberry, what are you doing?! Don’t move!”

    Sang Yuanyuan: “……” Why does he put on an expression like a chaste woman???

    She looked at him blankly.

    At this moment, the extremely serious problem of man’s dignity has left You Wuming with no time to take care of others. 

    He could feel that she was no longer so nervous, but he knew his own affairs well. Such a sweet, life-threatening Little Mulberry, if he took two bites casually, he would definitely surrender. 

    In any case, he must absolutely definitely not lose his prestige and make her dislike him——If tomorrow she also ignores him like what Yun Xuzhou did, Sang Bujin will surely be able to guess the truth. Then this face of his, does he still want it or not?!

    Half a shichen.

    He gritted his teeth and said, “Little Mulberry, I will tell you another joke again!”

    Sang Yuanyuan: “……” What kind of exotic flower is this man actually?!

    From time to time, he would turn his head to look at the candles in the hall.