294

Chapter 57.2 The Lovely Demoness

Sang Bujin, who was watching from the side, only felt very speechless. Thinking that it was this You Yingyue who put her hands on his Little Sister first at that time, he couldn't wait to cut her alive. But looking at her embarrassed appearance now, he doesn't know whether he should feel angry or funny.

He turned his head and glanced at Sang Yuanyuan.

These days, his younger sister has grown up. Although her spiritual essence looks weird, in fact she has become a real powerful person.

Thinking like this, Sang Bujin's heart only felt like an old man who has been greatly relieved.

After You Yingyue ran away, a delicate and beautiful woman in white clothes soon came to see Sang Yuanyuan.

It was precisely the Princess from Qin state that the Bai state's Princesses had mentioned before, Qin Wushuang.

Although Sang Yuanyuan didn't have the slightest intention to huddle with others to keep warm[1], but the person has come to their door and it won't be good if they avoid seeing her, so they can only welcome her into the palace hall.

"Are you being bullied too?" Qin Wushuang looked at Sang Yuanyuan sympathetically, "I arrived at noon and was also ridiculed by You Yingyue enigmaticly. Half a day passed, and they didn't even send hot water into the hall. Needless to say, you and King Han used to be husband and wife. She considered you as an eyesore, so she must have really slighted you so much. Don't put it in your heart, you don't have to care about that kind of person. Anyway, it is only crossing the stage. After tomorrow's birthday banquet ends, each will go their own way. Will never have to meet again."

Sang Yuanyuan felt that Qin Wushuang seemed to have something in her words.

It's just that she has a big heart, and she cannot very accurately guess some of the thoughts of particularly delicate girls. So she only knows that the other party may have other deep meanings.

She nodded politely: "I'm fine. You Yingyue treats me very courteously."

Qin Wushuang who saw her 'not yet enlightened' appearance, frowned awkwardly and smiled bitterly: "Courteous? Who doesn't know what kind of temperament You Yingyue has? Now that King You took the opportunity to take Ji state, her arrogance even rushed to the sky! In fact, I didn't want to come and touch this bad luck at all. But I don't know what deal that Royal Father had made with King Han. I'm helpless too. Ugh, guess that I will still have to face her a lot in the future. I really don't know how to survive this kind of day......"

Sang Yuanyuan understood it now.

This one is the Madam Han who is 'informally decided' this time.

Although Han Shaoling has some love brain[2], it is not the kind of love brain that has to be someone.

Marriage between the two states puts interests first. Qin state's strength is in the lower middle of the eighteen states, but this place has a huge natural advantage, that is, it is rich in spiritual iron ore.

Jin state is located in the east of Qin state and it only occupied several tail parts of the spiritual iron ore, but the Huangfu family took a fancy of it, put it under their rule and became his private mine.

Not to mention Qin state.

Qin state's ore veins are so abundant that they flow like oils, and it is unknown how many pairs of eyes are staring at this area. It is precisely because the forces of all parties are closely watching and restraining each other that Qin state was able to save itself in the cracks and signed trade agreements with multiple parties, and even found a balance in the game of many forces.

It is the best choice to marry Qin state's women. The weak but rich family-in-law is of great significance to an ambitious king. So in this grand event, Sang Yuanyuan and Qin Wushuang were Han Shaoling's first choices. If possible, it would be better for one to be his legal wife and the other to stay as his concubine. Good things come in pairs.

Sang Yuanyuan thought of the dialogue between the brother and sisters from the Bai state in the carriage, and a mysterious smile appeared on the corners of his lips.

People in Bai state didn't even understand this, and it's no wonder they can only sell health care products. It's a pity that Han Shaoling can even order water seven or eight times a night, so he basically doesn't need to use their special products at all.

-

[1] huddle with others to keep warm: mutual help and cooperation, to accumulate strength, to increase confidence and to spend the most difficult time together.

[2] love brain: Internet buzzword. It is a kind of thinking mode of love supremacy. Those who put all their energy and mind on love [human emotion] and lovers as soon as they fall in love can be described as having a 'love brain'.