394

Chapter 73.2 Where The Hell Did The Puppet Go

The subordinates never questioned their lord’s order at all. After receiving the order, the seven thousand soldiers wearing dark armor immediately turned their heads and went straight to the west.

Sang Yuanyuan knew that Han Shaoling was preparing to ambush and reversing the position after his serious injury.

A smile appeared on the corners of her lips——Then just let him know that You Wuming’s seven thousand people, facing his twenty thousand cavalry, who is superior and who is inferior!

“Down to the abyss!”

You Wuming made a decision immediately.

He turned his head and glanced at the Han state’s cavalry that had almost disappeared from his field of vision. The corners of his mouth twitched as he sneered. Then he tightened the reins and ordered Duan Ming to run so fast that they became an afterimage.

He stretched his arms slightly and tried his best to protect Sang Yuanyuan, not to let her bear too many bumps, so as not to tear the wound.

What’s fortunate in the misfortune is, after Han Shaoling sacrificed his ultimate skill and fought hard against You Wuming, the spiritual essences on his body have been exhausted, so the blow that pierced Sang Yuanyuan was just an ordinary physical damage, without any spiritual poison in it at all.

It just stabbed her in the chest and hurt her heart, so she couldn’t take it easy for a while.

You Wuming’s condition was much worse than hers. He secretly vomited blood several times.

Sang Yuan found that his blood was glowing with a metal color of blueish-white.

“It’s thunder with metal elements.” She leaned in his arms and said in a feeble voice, “It’s not completely traceless. Han Shaoling belongs to the metal elements and what his ultimate skill condensed was a Thunder Dragon. I think there must be some ties between him and that thunderous energy that we don’t know about. This may mean that even if heaven wants to protect him, it can’t go beyond some rules.”

“Heh,” You Wuming sneered, “Heaven.”

“There must be something strange in it.” Sang Yuanyuan pondered for a moment, “Intuition tells me that this matter has something to do with the Temple of Heaven.”

Unknowingly, she spoke a little louder, affecting the injury in her chest and a mouthful of blood gushed out. The puppet got so frightened that it almost threw the bag in its hand away.

It crawled askew with one hand holding the cloth bag while grabbing a few wisps of Duan Ming’s hair, and carefully stretched out its free hand towards Sang Yuanyuan, then hooked her finger.

After staring at her for a moment, it nodded its head lightly, then put its little hand into the robe. After pulling for a while, it removed a few purple butterfly flowers from its shoulder and handed them to Sang Yuanyuan.

After removing the butterfly flowers, its arm immediately tilted down a bit, and seemed about to fall off.

It quickly changed the bag to another hand, so as not to lose it again.

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

You Wuming raised his eyebrows, collected the butterfly flowers, and then patted Duan Ming’s ears with the reins: “Stop. One zhang, whirl and jump.”

As soon as he tightened his arm, he held Sang Yuanyuan tightly and then took a rare look at the puppet once more: “Grab firmly.”

IThe puppet was just like a timid boy who was suddenly named by its strict father. It nodded its head abruptly and put its pair of small arms tightly around Duan Ming’s ears.

Duan Ming made a sudden brake, and then rushed straight towards the dark abyss against the huge waves of underworld demons.

At the moment when it jumped into the abyss, Sang Yuanyuan only felt goosebumps all over his body. Although she deeply trusted You Wuming in her heart, her hair couldn’t help but explode when her body somersaulted in the air.

She held her breath and her body tensed unconsciously.

Everything seems to be in slow motion.

She watched a pair of the puppet’s small wooden legs fly up and made a small arc in the air.

After a very brief stay in the air, Duan Ming’s chubby and huge body began to fall.

Then it rolled in the air very flexibly, and its two hind legs kicked backwards magically!

As if it borrowed a force from somewhere unknown, this cloud beast drew a half circle in the air, and then rammed straight into the cliff of the abyss.