303

Chapter 58.4 Winding Stream Party Banquet

You Wuming: “……”

He hurriedly patted her on the back and coaxed her awkwardly.

She grabbed his clothes fiercely and said, “Have you ever seen the sticky candy[1]?! I will stick to you like the sticky candy and no one will be able to pull me away! I won’t leave you, and I won’t let you go even if I was beaten to death! Did you hear that?!”

“Fine, fine, fine.” You Wuming deliberately put on the distressed look, but his eyes are already full of laughter.

“Now I can only wait for my mother’s news.” Sang Yuanyuan rubbed on You Wuming for a while, tilted her head back a little and looked into his eyes, “Promise me one thing. After you get the list, you won’t kill all the people on the list without forethought at all.”

You Wuming: “……Little Mulberry, when did you learn mind reading?”

With an annoyed look that his mind was seen through.

She held his shoulders, put her forehead against his body, and chuckled as she wiped her tears.

He was originally a person who acted unscrupulously, and has been accustomed to using killings to solve problems over the years. Faced with such a big threat, if he was soft-hearted, he would not be worthy of being the Demon King You Wuming.

After laughing for a while, she raised her small face and looked at him: “Those who appeared there are close relatives and important people. If you kill them, my mother will hate you for the rest of her life. “

“I know, I know.” He looked away very proudly and charmingly, “Heh, only such a small matter, I will definitely find it all out for you, and will not wrong even one innocent person.”

“Yeah. You are awesome!” She is not stingy with her compliments towards him at all.

You Wuming slowly turned his eyes to her: “Later, I want to hear you say it again.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “?”

With a smirk, he picked her up sideway and strode towards the inner hall.

“You Wuming! My brother is still watching!”

“Don’t mind him!”

As soon as he looked up, he saw Sang Bujin standing on the top of the steps like a ghost, faintly looking at the two of them.

You Wuming looked surprised: “Sang Bujin, why are you still here?”

Sang Bujin: “?”

You Wuming said: “Aren’t you worried about Yun Xuzhou’s life? The magical dew will be deadly if it is used too much. Are you not afraid of her blindly using it? “

Sang Bujin took a long cold breath instead. He lifted the hem of his clothes, lifted his feet and dashed out.

You Wuming raised his eyebrows triumphantly, strode like a meteor and carried Sang Yuanyuan into the inner hall. With a turn of his body, he kicked open the door of the hall.

Sang Yuanyuan was so nervous that she couldn’t catch her breath. Both of her hands held his lapel as she was carried onto the cloud bed by him.

He bowed his head to kiss her forehead and nudged the tip of her nose with his long finger. Feeling her shrinking stiffly, he couldn’t help but laugh sullenly.

“Silly fruit.” He pecked her lips. “How could I touch you outside? In such a place, leaving your taste and breath, wouldn’t it benefit Han Shaoling instead?”

A very clear pair of black eyes.

She stared at him blankly: “Then what did you just say……about letting me praise you for being awesome?”

You Wuming laughed triumphantly: “Little Mulberry! What kind of indecent things are you thinking in your mind? Awesome, of course it refers to cultivation! I just want to take you to practice cultivation. What messy thoughts have you had?”

Sang Yuanyuan: “……”

“Fine, fine, fine,” He squinted his eyes into a line, kicked his boots, sat on the bed with his legs crossed and said, “When we go back, I will satisfy you well. Be patient, be patient. Wait until we leave Han state. “

He stretched out a finger and pointed: “You asked for it! Don’t beg for mercy at that time!”

Sang Yuanyuan: “……” Shameless man. If he is really capable, don’t buy the magical dew then!

That night, Sang Bujin still returned.

He brought back that bottle of Bai Clan’s Magical Dew. His face was withered and red, like an overripe persimmon. No one knows how he had the conscience to take back the gift that he had sent out, not to mention imagining how he told Yun Xuzhou not to put the Lotus Rouge on her face……

It was silent without words all night long.

At dawn the next day, a melodious horn sounded outside together with the muffled sound from the golden drum being beaten in bursts. The atmosphere was both grand and festive.

[1] sticky candy: candy made from brown sugar and sesame seeds.

TN: The candy is very sticky. It gets stuck to my teeth every time I eat it. I don’t know the English name (牛皮糖), so just translate it as sticky candy. Have you ever eaten this candy?