216

Chapter 44.4 What A Big Gift

Yun Xuzhou smiled faintly: “It turns out that it still has a cure. There is more work waiting for him tomorrow. Now, everyone that he can come into contact with is all cold-hearted and ruthless, and there is no way for them to sympathize with him!”

Sang Yuanyuan said: “Until the time when he put down the butcher’s knife, perhaps he may have a great enlightenment and become a Buddha right away[1].”

Yun Xuzhou has been in charge as the lone Monarch for many years, and there are many capable people around her. Yun Xuyang is just like a little ant under the flood peak, and it is impossible for him to turn up any waves.

You Wuming sneered very disdainfully and said: “Does it have to be so troublesome? With just a cut from the sword, and everything will be quiet again.”

Yun Xuzhou said: “He is my biological brother. You Wuming, if you have brothers, then you will know……”

She suddenly remembered that this man in front of her was the madman who had extinguished his whole family.

A strange smile floated on the corners of You Wuming’s lips as he pointed to the ‘small foot-stool’ under Yun Xuzhou.

Yun Xuzhou suddenly discovered that it was not a foot-stool, but a very exquisite wooden box.

“Ow.” You Wuming raised his eyebrows, stretched out a hand and swayed his palm, “It’s there.”

Sang Yuanyuan covered her forehead.

Yun Xuzhou actually sat on the head of Huangfu Du!

“Don’t touch it, don’t touch it.” Sang Yuanyuan weakly sighed, “It’s not a good thing anyway.”

You Wuming grabbed the wooden box over, put it on the low table and opened it.

Huangfu Du’s head was kept very fresh.

Yun Xuzhou looked inside, and felt a great wave of dizziness for a while: “This, isn’t this the adopted son of King Dong, Huangfu Du?!”

Huangfu Du was in charge of the Jin state which was bordering with the Yun state. As the Regent Ruler of the Yun state, Yun Xuzhou had had some contacts with Huangfu Du, so she recognized him at a glance.

She supported her forehead and said, “I had even talked about him with Fengchu.”

Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming looked at each other with tacit understanding, and asked: “Oh?”

Yun Xuzhou unknowingly sold Sang Bujin away: “At that time, I told Fengchu that Huangfu Du was close to me, and his age was also similar to mine. If I haven’t found the person I like in two more years, I might as well take the initiative to mention about it to Huangfu Du and see if he also has that kind of thought.”

Sang Yuanyuan raised her eyebrows: “What did he say?”

“Fengchu said a bunch of bad things about Huangfu Du. He said that, this Huangfu Du was born with an effeminate appearance, and the future life of him and his wife might not be beautiful……” Yun Xuzhou tilted her head puzzlingly and said, “Why is it that having an effeminate appearance will not be beneficial for a married life?”

Sang Yuanyuan: “……” Brother had dug a good pit for himself!

You Wuming couldn’t hold back anymore and began to grin.

Sang Yuanyuan saw that Yun Xuzhou was looking at herself with a thirst for knowledge. She only coughed and said: “He just doesn’t want you to get married, so he[2] talked nonsense!”

“I think so too.” Yun Xuzhou lazily clapped her hands, “He also said that Huangfu Du is already twenty something years old but had not discussed his marriage even once. He also never had a female confidant around him, presumably there must be some shortcomings hidden inside.”

Sang Yuanyuan :“……” Isn’t he, Sang Bujin, also like that?

Yun Xuzhou made another heavy blow again: “Then I told her that the Crown Prince of Sang state, Sang Bujin, is about the same age, and there was never a rumor about him. I heard that he was also born with an effeminate appearance. Could it be that he also has unmentionable shortcoming?”

The corners of You Wuming’s lips twitched and he couldn’t help but interjected: “What did he say then?”

Yun Xuzhou sneered and said, “What a great thing she had said. She said that Crown Prince Sang is a good person. Clearly, they both have the same conditions, but how come that one is good and one is bad. If I am not guessing it wrong, she is interested in that Crown Prince Sang. In order to make her feel relieved, I told her that no matter it was Huangfu Du or Sang Bujin, I will not consider any of them, so just relax.”

Sang Yuanyuan rubbed her head and said, “After that, you guys never talked about this anymore, right?”

Yun Xuzhou nodded.

You Wuming clutched his stomach and went out to look for Sang Bujin.

Sang Yuanyuan felt that the two of them would definitely have a fight after this.

After You Wuming left, Yun Xuzhou’s look became more solemn. She moved to Sang Yuanyuan’s side and asked seriously: “Why is Huangfu Du’s head in you guys’ hands? I’ve heard about you and Fengchu, but you guys are not such a person who does evil regardless of one’s life! “

[1] Put down the butcher knife, have great enlightenment  and become a Buddha : when the evildoers give up doing evil, they might have great discerning and apprehending afterwards, which in turn makes them into a very good person.

[2] I had mentioned this before, about the pronunciation of he and she in Chinese, which was the same.

[2] Transmigrating into a Short-lived White Moonlight, had a HE with the Villainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें