222

Chapter 45.4 Question Of The Dead

Really, since Sang Yuanyuan graduated from elementary school, she has never met such a hateful man again.

“You Wuming!”

The more angry she was, the more he laughed to his heart’s content.

After tossing for a long time, she was suddenly hugged by him from behind and was turned over onto the soft bed.

A green glow appeared in his hands, and he grabbed her ‘kelp strip’ and bound her hands firmly.

After restraining her, he buried his face in her hair and greedily absorbed her fragrance.

“Little Mulberry……Little Mulberry……” He muttered in a low voice, “I haven’t carved a wooden figure or laughed like this for twenty years.”

Her heart suddenly twitched and felt hurt. Twenty years……Never carved a wooden figure? Did he carve it twenty years ago?

She twisted her body, turned it over, and arched it into his arms.

“I had said it before. I will give you a lot, a lot of happiness. You Wuming, I didn’t lie to you, right? “

She raised her face and looked at him with a happy smile.

He looked down and saw a charming and ignorant face.

He was startled, and his gaze slowly drifted to the side, then casually replied: “Yeah.”

She pecked him on the chin.

“We will always be fine. My Young Master. She boldly took another step closer to him.

His body shook slightly.

After a long time, he slowly breathed out a sigh, put his chin on the top of her hair, and said softly, “That clan, only when they live to adulthood, can they have a name.”

Sang Yuanyuan was a little puzzled at first, but when she recovered her mind, she felt a burst of pain in her heart.

It’s hard for the Arcane clan’s child, whose crime was only to have that blood inside them, to live to adulthood.

“So you didn’t have a name in the past.” She asked softly.

“Yeah,” you Wu Ming said briskly, “That surname Ming called me ‘wei’ or ‘hey’. Others called me ‘Young Master’ because they think that I looked beautiful. Little Mulberry, I’m a genius. At that time, I saw them as a bunch of idiots only. “

She was half attentively listening to his heartbeat, and half attentively listening to his ramble.

You Wuming’s emotion is in a very dark state.

“The memories of my birth, I remember all of it.” He said slowly, “I know when Jiang Yanji sneaked away. At that time, I was only about two months old. She even held me and cried for a while, as if she was very reluctant, but she still left in the end. Later, someone came to attack us and was beaten away by the surname Ming. Later, the surname Ming took me and moved away.”

“I really never thought that it was Jiang Yanji who did it at that time. I still miss her very much and afraid she won’t find us when she comes back. That surname Ming’s temperament was too weak and boring. When Jiang Yanji was with him, he was still a bit interesting. When I was alone, I would take the wood and carved Jiang Yanji, one piece after another. I really miss her.”

“I often wonder if she changed her mind and came back to us but couldn’t find us, how anxious would she be? In the world, which mother would not miss her own biological son? I still remember the way she nursed. Her eyes were bright and her mouth was curved. There was a layer of white light on her whole body. “

He didn’t say any more, but lowered his head and sniffed in her dark hair.

As if she was some kind of medicine to calm the nerves.

Both of her hands were still bound by him, so she was unable to embrace him, but could only drill deeper into his arms. When she thought of the way he was holding a wooden figure and laughing with her just now, her heart felt sour and she didn’t know how to comfort him.

His wound is too deep. Moreover, he was hurt in the most deadly place, and others would never be able to empathize with him. Any consolation seems so pale.

If it’s just purely hatred, revenge can be a very pleasant thing to solve it. But the hatred was also entangled with love. Entangled the chicks’ attachment to their biological mother. Without hatred, he would have nothing anymore.