Prolog

A/n: I have a note for you all at the end of this chapter. I would be truly happy if you read it.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After he got into the car, the driver started the car.
„Young master, should I drive back home?” the driver asked the young man in the back of the car.

Not getting an answer from the young man, the driver looked in the rear-view
mirror and saw that the young man was smiling playfully while playing a game on his phone.

„Young master Li?” the old driver called one more time and this time the boy looked up.

The young man had dark brown hair which reached his chin. Underneath those hairs were soft but manipulative golden eyes staring at one playfully. A slightly high nose bridge and light pink juicy lips with white teeth underneath and a pink tongue.

The young man was Li Chang Bo the heir of the Li&co. Company.
He got spoiled by his parents his whole life. He got everything he wanted and anyone who annoyed him disappeared the next day.

Li Chang Bo was a troublemaker in his childhood but he always came home with full marks on his assignments which never really got him in trouble.
When he reached the age of 20 his father wanted him to take over the company but Li Chang Bo was not interested. He preferred acting that’s why he became an actor. He got in an argument with his father because of his choice of becoming an actor but his mother was not against it.

Now after 4 years of hard work he became an a-list actor and has millions of fans. He won many awards and could convince his father in to accepting his job.

Right now he is on his way to his friend because he wanted to show him something. Li Chang Bo actually didn’t want to go but his friend kept pleading him and he agreed in the end.

“Drive to DengFeng Bar. Ji Cheng is waiting for me there.” he told his family driver and continued to play with his phone. He feels uncomfortable the closer they get to the bar, as if something bad would happen there.

Suddenly his phone rag. It was Ji Cheng who was calling him. “What?” Li Chang Bo asked impatient. “YO, young master Li. I’ve got a present for you. Should be there soon. Let’s talk, while waiting.” Ji Cheng said and laughed out loud.

“What did you do Ji Cheng a? What do
you want to talk about?” Li Chang Bo asked.

“You know Li Chang Bo. The first time I saw you I hated you. You’ve always gotten whatever you wanted and could do anything while I had nothing. I had to work day and night to be able to afford something. But that was not the moment when I started hating you to death. Do you remember Chen Yihao?” Ji Cheng
said arrogantly and angry at the.

“That annoying boy that kept pursuing me?” Li Chang Bo asked not really interested. He did not know what the fuck was wrong with Ji Cheng but it’s
not like he was important in his life so one person less in life will change nothing.

“Yes, him. I was in love with him since high school but he was in love with you, bitch. I kept pursuing him for years but he fell in love with you. You even became an a-list artist in 4 years and he kept bragging about it that his boyfriend was popular. But we all know that you kept hoeing around with some old sacks to get were you are now. That’s why I though to get ride of you because you’re in my way. So enjoy your last minutes and let’s hope that you die. Haha” Ji Cheng said spiteful and laughed while hanging up the phone.

From a far a truck drove their way in full speed and crashed into their car. The last thing that Li Chang Bo heard was the cries of the people who kept calling for help then everything went black.