Arc 1. 9

A few days later the System informs Li Chang Bo that Su Yan hooked up with a big boss of a famous company to cause problems for the Li Company, which caused the Li Company’s stock prices to plummet.

The Li family was shocked and frightened by the falling stock prices. They didn't know who they offended, to make him attack the Li company.

Everyone was busy trying to somehow
save the stock prices and was running around racking their brains but only one person was calm and relaxed. Who else could it be than Li Chang Bo.

During the time when everyone was racking their brains about the company, he was relaxing and drawing. He got up every morning at 10 a.m., had breakfast and then went to his balcony which is connected to his room and continued to paint on his oil painting.

He then talked to Feng Yu Han through a video call for hours before he went to sleep. The system was unsure and didn't know what to do, its host was enjoying life at the time when the Li family was in trouble.

He also spoke to him about it once, but his host told him not to
worry.

Li Chang Bo did nothing because, firstly, he was too lazy and secondly, he intended to make Su Yan see and believe that we could not solve the stock issue.

That's why he refused the help of Feng Yu Han.
He called him recently to let him know that someone was taking action against their company and if he needed his help.
But he turned him down and told him he'd be fine.

Now he is just waiting for his parents or his brother to inform him about what is happening in the company. But that’s going to take while because knowing them, they won’t want him to know they’re in trouble.

One evening his brother called him to say that he and dad would be home late tonight. He asked him what the reason was, and Li Yu Cheng told him that they had problems at the company, but it wasn't that important. Li Chang Bo offered to help him, but Li Yu Cheng
just laughed and told him to take care of their mother in the meantime, so Li Chang Bo shrugged his shoulders and said, "Okay."

The next day, at breakfast, he told his mother that he was going to visit Feng Yu Han. She should call him if something happened.
His mother told him to be careful on the way there and not to come home too late.
Outside, the old driver was already waiting for him when he came out.

“To the Feng Main Mansion.”

“Yes, young master.”

‘System what is happening on the side of Feng Ran and Su Yan?’

[Host, I thought you forgot about me. Nothing significant happened on their side. Su Yan is still the same fake white lotus and Feng Ran is as arrogant as before. Su Yan has tried several times to convince Feng Ran to bring him to Feng Yu Han but the protagonist Gong has always refused his request with the excuse that he is busy, but in truth he is just scared of his uncle.] the system was relieved that his host was starting to take action.

‘If I’m right Su Yan will be kidnapped by the enemies of Hanhan in two days which is after the college will decide who will participate in the competition which is the perfect timing.’

[What is the host planning to do about the kidnapping?]

‘First detect where the kidnappers are and what they’re planning. Then try to imprint the idea of stealing a recently obtained project from the Feng group in their mind. They should call Feng Ran after kidnapping Su Yan, and the condition for releasing Su Yan is to provide the project and hand it over to them within 24 hours, otherwise Su Yan will die.’