Arc 1. 18

Feng Yu Han wrapped Li Chang Bo in his arms and tried to comfort him. He took off his hat and mask, kissed Li Chang Bo on the head and stroked his back soothingly.

Everyone was amazed when they saw the face of Li Chang Bo's lover. Feng Yu Han didn't care what they talked about or that they found out who he was, because he made no secret of the fact that he was in a relationship.

When he noticed his baby calming down, he let go of him slightly and stroked his cheek, "Are you feeling better, baby?" he asked, concerned.

"Mhm," Li Chang Bo said, holding the hand that was on his cheek.

"That's not true. You're lying, the painting is mine and I was inspired by my past. You are the one who is lying!" said Su Yan angrily.

"Just because you think you drew the painting years ago doesn't mean it's yours. I always knew you hated me, but this has gone too far, Li Chang Bo!" Su Yan said, shaking slightly in fury and fear.

He ran to the painting that Feng Yu Han had just brought and wanted to destroy it, but Master Du beat him to it. He grabbed the painting and looked at it closely with almostination.

"Master Du, why did you stop me from destroying the painting?" asked Su Yan histerically.

"Because you do not have the right to destroy a work of art like that!"

"But my painting is the real thing and his is fake!" "Do you have proof that can show us that the painting is yours?" Li Chang Bo asked him.

"N...no but master Qin's nephew can confirm that it is my idea." Su Yan blurted out, and only after he had finished talking did he realise that he had said something he shouldn't
have.

"Master Qin's nephew? In what context is he involved in this situation?" asked the female judge.

"In many things," said Li Chang Bo.

"As long as I know, they said this competition was fair and that the judges couldn't be bribed. Have I expressed myself correctly so far, Master Du?" asked Feng Yu Han.

"Yes, you are right, Chairman Feng. This competition is fair and none of us can be bribed in any way," said Master Du with a slight pride in his voice.

"But how can it be that one of you judges took bribes and passed secret information to a contestant?" said Li Chang Bo emotionlessly, leaning back against Feng Yu Han with his arms crossed.

"WHAT!! that's impossible. Young master Li I really appreciate your talent in art but please don't say things you can't bear the consequences of." said one of the judges.

"How can you slander someone without proof, young Master Li. I hope you will apologise to everyone here for your bad behaviour and false accusations. Then we will do everything...."

Before he could finish his sentence, Su Yan was interrupted by Li Chang Bo, who said in a nonchalant ton.. "Mr Su, please stop wearing that false mask and show us your true personality. Your white lotus facade gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. And you have nothing to say here because you are the one who caused all this shit," Li Chang Bo
said to him, smiling slightly.

"What do you mean?" one of the judges asked. Master Qin's nephew tried to make himself as invisible as possible, because he knew he was in deep shit this time.

He had not only offended Master Du, but also the Chairman of Feng and the Li family's little treasure and Chairman Feng.

If he had known that Su Yan would instigate and even implicate him, he would not have helped him. Deep regret spread through his heart and he began to hate Su Yan.