Arc 1. 20

In the following years, Li Chang Bo became famous for his modern old Chinese style of drawing and was named the best old Chinese modern artist. His artwork became so famous that people would pay millions of dollars to buy it.

But he and Feng Yu Han stopped
working at 50 and retired from the world. They bought a piece of land on the edge of a forest where it is quiet with a great view and spent the rest of their lives there.

During that time, Li Chang Bo drew a painting which was finally finished after 30 years. At their deathbed, he showed the painting to his husband, who burst into tears after seeing it.

“When did you draw this, baby?” Feng Yu Han asked in his hoarse voice and gently stroked the painting with his trembling old hand. He was mesmerized by the painting.

His baby draw a painting of the two of them standing under a tree surrounded by bubbles which were dangling from the tree. In each bubble were important moments in their life drawn and their name were carved on the tree.

“I have been drawing this painting for the past 30 years. I finished it last week and wanted to show it to you sooner but I forgot it.” Li Chang Bo said and wiped away the tears that kept falling out of his lovers face.

Even thought they were in their 80 their body was well maintained so they didn’t have much wrinkles on their faces.

“Why are you crying, hanhan?” he asked softly and stroked his lovers cheeks.

Feng Yu Han looked at his baby and kissed his eyes, his forehead and lastly gave him a peck on his lips.

“Baby, I’m scared. I don’t want to leave you. I can already feel that my time is already up and I will be leaving in any moment. What will happen to you if I leave? Who will take care of you?” Feng Yu Han was panicking and his heart was beating faster which wasn’t good
because it decreased his remaining life span.

Li Chang Bo noticed that his lovers face became paler and calmed him down.

“My love, you don’t have to worry about me. I will follow you. I will not let you leave alone. I still need someone to spoil me in my next life.” Li Chang Bo trying to lighten up his lovers mood which worked as Feng Yu Han started laughing.

“You’re right. Only I can take care of you, spoil and love you. Baby, promise me that you will only be mine in our next life times.” Feng Yu Han said seriously and starred at Li Chang Bo.

Li Chang Bo was uneasy because he knew that we would see Feng Yu Han in the next world but he wouldn’t be his lover but to sooth his lover he had to gave in.

“Yes my love I promise you that my heart and my soul will always be yours. You will be the only person I will love in this and in the next life times Feng Yu Han.”

He said with tears in his eyes as he saw that his lovers breathing became shallow and his heartbeat slowed down.

“Then I don’t have to worry. I promise you to fall in love with you before you, so wait for me baby. I love you.” Feng Yu Han said in his last breath and closed his eyes with a smile on his face.

Li Chang Bo began to cry so hard that he shocked on his saliva.
“I love you too my love. I don’t know who you are but please get well soon.” he said before also closing his eyes and leaving this world.

Li Chang Bo's nephew, who came to visit, noticed that the house was too quiet, so he looked for his two uncles. After a while, he found them lying in their arms with their eyes closed on the bed, with a painting leaning against the bed.

Uncertain and full of fear, he
slowly walked towards them and grabbed his uncle's hand, recoiling in horror and grief. With trembling hands he called his father.