Arc 2. 4

As he walked, he heard his phone ringing, so he answered it. "Where are you?" the agent asked.

"Going home." Li Chang Bo said and walked to the nearest bus stop. There he waited for his bus to arrive in 15 minutes.

"Never mind. You have nothing to do for a while, so stay home and do not make a mess." said the agent, even though he knew that Li Chang Bo would not leave the house anyway, unless he had to go grocery shopping or to work.

"Uhm." Li Chang Bo replied in a low tone. Annoyed by his behaviour, the agent wanted to hang up but Li Chang Bo stopped him.

"Are their some movies I can audition for?" he asked and surprisingly one could see very slight interest on his emotionless face, which raised his appearance by 3 points as his eyes
sparkled slightly.

A few metres away from him a black car stopped and the man sitting in the rear looked at Li Chang Bo in amazement and couldn't take his eyes off him. From the
files that he got from his secretary he knew that his baby had been unable to feel anything or find interest in anything since birth, that's why he was mesmerized by his appearance when he showed emotion.

He would like to know what he was talking about on his phone or who he was talking to in order to show such a facial expression and at the same time he was jealous that his baby didn't show such a facial expression because of him.

He got out of the car and went to Li Chang Bo.

"No, there is no audition," the agent said and hung up. Li Chang Bo's face lost its glow and he sat monotonously on his mobile phone.

"How rude," he thought in his heart and waited with his head down for his bus until he saw black leather shoes in front of his eyes.

Disinterested, he looked down and ignored the person standing in front of him. The man standing in front of him realised he was ignoring him and lifted his face, placing his hand under his chin and lifting it slightly.

Before his eyes he saw a stranger he didn't know, so he tried to move away from him, but the stranger held his chin tighter.

"Why are you ignoring me?" the man asked, staring at him.

"Do I know you?" asked Li Chang Bo, looking at him with indifference.
Feng Yu Han almost choked when he heard his baby ask him who he was.

Never in his life would he have dreamed that someone didn't know who he was, but he understood, knowing that his baby didn't care about anything and stayed inside his wall.

Feng Yu Han released his chin and lightly stroked the redness on his face.
"I am Feng Yu Han, chairman of Feng Entertainment," he said, staring at Li Chang Bo to see if anything would change in his face, but nothing changed after learning his identity.

"Oh," Li Chang Bo said, but a short while later his eyes glazed over with interest, and he held Feng Yu Han's clothes tightly in his hand and tugged gently.

Feng Yu Han almost melted with cuteness as he felt his baby tugging at his clothes. He took the hand that was tugging at his clothes in his and lightly stroked the lines in his hand.

"What's wrong?" he asked him.

"Are you the one who decides who gets assigned a role or not?" asked Li Chang Bo, ignoring Feng Yu Han's small gesture.

Confused, Feng Yu Han gazed at him, then a slight smile appeared on his face and he nodded his head slightly to confirm his question.

"So can you give me a role? It doesn't matter what kind of film, as long as I can act," Li Chang Bo said insistently, and when he saw that the man in front of him, who introduced himself as Feng Yu Han, said nothing, he panicked slightly.