Arc 2. 16

The masses disagreed with the director's decision, they demanded that someone else play the role, but they were ignored and the director said nothing, which angered the fans.

They all went to Li Chang Bo's account, wrote bad things about him, trashed him and there were even some who threatened him.

Li Chang Bo's image suffered a big blow and his fans dwindled by the minute.

On every website you visited, you could see fans badmouthing him.

When Li Chang Bo read all this, he knew of course that it was not normal and that someone was behind it.

While he was deep in thought, arms wrapped around his stomach from behind and he was pulled into a tight hug.

Feng Yu Han rested his head on Li Chang Bo's shoulder and gave him gentle kisses on his neck, which tickled Li Chang Bo and made him smile.

“You want me to take care of it?” Feng Yu Han whispered in Li Chang Bo’s ear with his deep voice which made Li Chang Bo blush.

"hmmm. Let them talk. I don't care, as long as I keep the role, everything is fine." He said, tilting his head to the side to give Feng Yu Han more space, which he took advantage of by giving him several kisses from under his ear to his collarbone, leaving Li Chang Bo breathing heavily.

Feng Yu Han kept kissing Li Chang Bo everywhere he saw skin, causing Li Chang Bo to be out of breath.

At one spot where Feng Yu Han kissed him, Li Chang Bo whimpered faintly,
causing Feng Yu Han to grin.

Li Chang Bo's neck and collarbone were full of red or purple hickeys, which pleased Feng Yu Han, but to his chagrin, Feng Yu Han only stayed on his neck and did nothing else, which frustrated the aroused boy.

Feng Yu Han sensed his restlessness and to Li Chang Bo's surprise, he did not continue with his action and stopped.

He stood up and walked towards his office.

Only after the door was closed did Li Chang Bo come out of his trance and look sour in front of him.

He wanted him so badly and Feng Yu Han knew it, but he still stopped.

The young man rose from the sofa and went to Feng Yu Han's office as well.

When he entered it, he saw the
man in the satin black shirt who was seriously reading files.

He stood there and continued to watch.

The first two buttons of the shirt were undone, he had rolled up the long sleeves to reveal a pair of strong arms.

Feng Yu Han smiled inwardly as he felt the burning eyes on him.

He continued to read the newspaper, anxiously awaiting his baby's next actions.

Li Chang Bo took a deep breath and strode forward until he reached Feng Yu Han.

He straddled his lap and blocked his view of the files.

Feng Yu Han automatically wrapped his hands around his baby's waist, which satisfied Li Chang Bo, and he went on with his scheme.

For some reason, Li Chang Bo always gave him a sense of deja vu, as if the two had a very close relationship before.

Since the first time he saw him he felt a familiar feeling when his heart was beating as if it was beating only for this person.

It always felt normal looking after him,
pampering him and protecting him.

And just now when Li Chang Bo straddled his lap this feeling of a deja vu became stronger.

He searched deep in his memories for that event, but he couldn't find anything and he got a painful twinge in his head and grunted softly, causing Li Chang Bo to abruptly stop what he was doing.