Arc 3. 10

Li Chang Bo stood in front of Feng Yu Han and tilted his head towards him to shield his sight from Fu Xi. In fact, he realised that it was not the time to fangirl, but his lover looked so cute with tear-filled eyes and sulking. Li Chang Bo found himself almost melting at the sight. He went to a dark corner with the sad Feng Yu Han and then put his head on his neck.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he stroked his hair.
Feng Yu Han had to smile slightly as he found the whole situation ridiculous. If someone had told him a few years ago that he would cry over a person, heck just because there was a big chance that particular person would disappear from his life, he would have beheaded the person on the spot. But look at him now, he's crying in his baby's arms, not that it bothers him, he enjoys it.

"What are you?"

"I am a human just like you" He teased, causing Feng Yu Han to bite his neck lightly.

"You know exactly what I mean" "I'm sorry, but I can't tell you or I'd vanish from here." Startled, Feng Yu Han quickly put his hands over Li Chang Bo's mouth to stop him from talking.

"Then don't tell me. You don't have to tell me. The only thing I want to know is whether you will stay with me?" he asked with a faint tremble in his voice, but there was also something dark in his voice. At the thought of someone daring to separate him and his baby, Feng Yu Han felt the urge to bury that person.

"No one, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, my love. No one will ever be able to break us apart. Whether in our last life, this life or the next life to come, I will never leave you. I love you so much that I would gladly give you my life anytime you asked for it."

He placed his hand on the back of Feng Yu Han's neck, "But only on the condition that you would never betray me, because if you did..." Li Chang Bo tightened his grip around his neck lightly and looked deeply into his eyes with a smile.

"I would gladly kill you. You'd suffer a slow death just to make you see how much your betrayal had wounded me. And the same goes for me, I mustn't betray either and if I do, which I'm sure I won't, you could kill me. Do you understand, my dear?" He asked, taking his hand from his lover's neck and slowly stroking his cheeks. Feng Yu Han nodded and gave him a kiss on his eyes and then on his forehead, which made Li Chang Bo giggle.

"I love you, baby." he whispered against his forehead.

"I love you too."

On Fu Xi's side, the system which had been silent for weeks finally made an appearance. [I had never thought of the possibility of there being a system other than me in this world].

Fu Xi's eyes lit up when he finally heard the voice of the long-awaited system.

'You are still here. Thank God, I was beginning to think you had abandoned me.'

[This system didn't have enough power to sit down and drink tea with you and chat about how great the weather is today. Just because you haven't prioritized your life doesn't mean I have. And talking to you wasn't on my list of priorities],  the system commented coldly, leaving Fu Xi speechless.

'Wow, no need to get so hostile. If you two are systems, does that mean you would be able to take over his system?'

[So you can use your brain, why didn't you use it earlier, then you wouldn't be sitting here now. Yes, I am able to devour another system that is weaker than me. But I'm not sure if his system is weaker than mine. I need to check if it is, and if it is, then I will devour it and Li Chng Bo will be disabled as I will forcibly break the connection between him and his system, which will disturb his subconscious and mess up everything in his brain. I'm sure you can imagine what will happen then].