Arc 2. 12

On Saturday, Feng Yu Han went to his family's house as planned to have a meal together.

There, mother Feng waited delightedly for her son and his girlfriend, but her joy subsided when she saw that her son came alone.

"Why are you alone? Where is Li-Min?" she asked, looking sternly at Feng Yu Han because she thought he had not told her,
which he had not.

Feng Yu Han glanced at her for a moment and went to see his Father. He had nothing against his mother, but she annoyed him.

"Hello, Father. How have you been? He asked his father and sat next to him at the dining table and opposite him sat his mother.

"Nice to see you again after a long time, my son. I'm doing well, and you?" father Feng asked, patting Feng Yu Han on the shoulder.

"I'm fine."

"And the boy?" Father Feng asked, looking at his son inquiringly. He wanted to know if his son had made any progress yet.

"He's also fine." said Feng Yu Han, nodding his head knowingly which made father Feng smile. Mother Feng, on the other hand, didn't understand what was going on between the two but she ignored it and looked angrily at Feng Yu Han.

"Hey. Don't ignore me. What did you do to my daughter-in-law?"

"I didn't do anything to her. She is the one who disturbs me with her presence." he said, drinking water before dropping a bomb, "I broke up with her." and that still indifferently, which made Mother Feng deeply shocked but also angry.

"YOU DID WHAT?! Why did you break up with her?" asked Mother Feng in anger.

"Don't forget that I was only with her because you wanted me to be. So you should consider yourself lucky that I was with her for a whole three years." Feng Yu Han said, looking deeply into his mother's angry eyes.

Annoyed, Mother Feng pouted and smacked Father Feng on the arm.

"Look at your son. Look at how he talks to his mother."

"Where is she now?" she asked Feng Yu Han.

"Because of her work, she is out of the country for two months and can't be reached during that time, so don't bother calling her."

"Okay, okay. Now let's calm down and start eating or the food will get cold. You should be happy that your son is visiting us. Stop arguing with him," Father Feng told them both when he saw his wife getting angrier.

"And again you are taking his side. I'm telling you. In this life, only Zhang Li-Min will be my daughter-in-law. So get back together with her after she comes back." she said and took Feng Yu Han's plate in her hand and gave him some food.

Shaking his head, Feng Yu Han took the plate back and started to eat.

It went on like that until the evening. Mother Feng grumbled, Feng Yu Han ignored her or continued to provoke her, and Father Feng tried to calm them both down, especially Mother Feng.

In spite of the nagging, there was a warm and loving family atmosphere
around them which warmed the heart.

_____________________________

Over the next few weeks, Li Chang Bo noticed that Feng Yu Han was behaving differently.

He still chased him but not as intensely as before and he also hesitated. Every time they met, he was always in deep thought, staring at the painting in his apartment in confusion.

Smiling, Li Chang Bo knew that he was thinking about the painting all the time.

Yo, system. Your Lord God is so jealous of himself that he started to neglect me.