Arc 2. 15

The next day, Feng Yu Han and Li Chang Bo drove to the orphanage after Feng Yu Han had ended his last meeting.

In the car, Li Chang Bo leaned in Feng Yu Han's arms and scrolled on his cell phone while Feng Yu Han resumed his work on his laptop.

Li Chang Bo looked up to see his beloved
working intently, he moved closer to him and gave him a quick kiss.

Feng Yu Han switched his attention to him, closed his laptop, packed it away and took Li Chang Bo into his arms.

"What is it?" He asked, looking fixedly at him.

Li Chang Bo smiled at him and shook his head, "Why do you want to accompany me when you still have so much work to do? You know I wouldn't mind going there alone. Just because I asked you to accompany me, doesn't mean you have to cancel all your plans for today to accompany me. Don't think I don't know that you cancelled all the meetings for the rest of the day to be here." Said Li Chang Bo, feeling bad for inconveniencing him, which Feng Yu Han saw directly and made him smile slightly.

He kissed Li Chang Bo on his eyes and then on his forehead which made Li Chang Bo feel secure.

"Baby, you don't have to worry about it. You are the most important thing in the world, the rest can wait. If you want something, it's my job to fulfil it. I love you and want to make you happy that's why I'm here now and don't think you're inconveniencing me." Feng Yu Han
remarked, stroking his baby's soft cheeks.

"I love you too, Han Han." Li Chang Bo stated, feeling fortunate to have a lover who loves him unconditionally.

The two kissed for a while before they parted.

While they were talking, the car stopped in front of a run-down building.

The plants around it were were dead and conveyed a dreary feeling.

"Chairman Feng, Young Master Li, we have arrived." The driver reported to the couple.

Both of them looked out the window. After seeing the state of the orphanage, Feng Yu frowned and looked around critically.

"Do you really want to go in there now?"
Li Chang Bo grinned and smoothed the wrinkles that appeared on Feng Yu Han's forehead.

"Yes, I do. I know you'll get it done quickly, but I want to do it myself." Feng Yu Han exhaled slowly with conviction and got out of the car, he held Li Chang Bo's hand and helped him get out of the car.

Holding hands, they walked to the door of the run-down building.
Li Chang Bo pressed the doorbell.

"Hanhan, go there under the shade so they can't see you." Li Chang Bo pointed to a large tree that did not have many leaves and was dying.

Feng Yu Han pouted slightly annoyed
and asked, "Why?" which made Li Chang Bo giggle because he was acting like a child.

"Because they will act up when they see you. I want them to show their true selves. And I am not alone, if I need help I will call for you. So please go there quickly. I hear someone coming." he mumbled and pushed Feng Yu Han in the direction of the tree, but Feng Yu
Han stood still and pulled him into his arms.

"Whatever, but if I see the situation
disintegrating, I'll come in between regardless of whether you want me to or not. Have I made myself clear?" he said in a serious voice, holding Li Chang Bo's chin up and kissing him hard on the lips.

"Yes," Li Chang Bo gasped for air, Feng Yu han smirked at his appearance and lightly patted his ass before walking away.

The screams of small children and voices of adults could be heard from inside.