Arc 1. 14

"Time is up. Put down your brushes and stop drawing. Anyone who continues to draw will be disqualified."

Su Yan was happy because he finished his painting at the last second. He was proud of his work and felt that no one would have drawn better than him. He looked around and mocked the other contestants because some of them had awful drawings and some of them were on the verge of tears because they couldn’t finish their work.

Su Yan looked at Li Chang Bo’s direction and sneered in his head. Li Chang Bo was standing straight and looked at everyone with an indifferent expression as if they weren’t worth wasting his time, he hated the feeling of feeling lowly when he was looked by by this gaze.

Under all the rage Su Yan forgot to take a look at Li Chang Bo’s painting.
One after another the contestant presented their work and then it was Su Yan’s turn. His painting as the last time was very colourful. The theme for today was animals.

They could paint any kind of animal in whatever way they wanted and Su Yan chooses to draw a realistic cat that was laying on soft cushions.

“Why did you come up with the idea of painting a cat for this theme?” a female judge asked Su Yan softly.

“I have a pet cat at home and he came into my mind when I read the theme yesterday. That’s why I draw my cat.”
Some of the audience awwed at Su Yan after seeing him blushing shyly.

“You’ve got talent young boy to draw something so realistic in this short time. You get 8 points from me.”

“I love your work. The cat is so cute that I want to cuddle. You get 10 points from me.”

“You’re talented for your age. This is the best painting I’ve seen so far today. I look forward to your next painting. You get 10 points from me.” Mr Qin’s nephew said and looked at Su Yan with a heated gaze.

He wasn’t really interested in this competition but his grandfather
promised him to buy him a new car if he would do good in this competition, so he had to come here. But he never expected to see two beauties here in this show.

This one is gentle and innocent. The perfect white flower, that awakes the desire in one to protect. And the other one which he prefers out of the two, is a cold beauty that is indifferent from the world and has a noble aura surrounding him.

He awakes the desire in one to posses him and make him cry and beg under him. But he had to suppress his desires for now because it was master Du’s time to talk and his grandfather told him not to offend this old man.

“You have the skills to draw but you’re not putting your soul into it. The painting may seem colourful but it gives only a dull feeling so you will get 5 points from me.” Master Du said with a serious expression.

The other judges weren’t really surprised by Master Du actions.
He has always been, this cold. Su Yan who was hoping from getting a high score from Master Du was ashamed and angry about what he said.

‘Who does he think he is, to say that my painting is dull. I am the most talented painter from all this fools. Just you wait.’ 
While the judges were rating the paintings of the contestants Li Chang Bo talked with the system.

‘Make a copy of the painting that Su Yan plagiarized. Then put the original in your system space and leave the copy in Li Chang Bo’s studio. Also produce a video where Li Chang Bo is drawing his painting so that we have a proof.’

[Yes, host. Why do you need a copy of the painting when you can just the use the real one?] the system asked confused. It knew that his host wanted the tape as an evidence when Su Yan accuse him for saying that the painting was his and not Li Chang Bo’s.