Arc 1. 15

“Did you understand?” Father Feng asked his son with a serious expression on his face.

He knew that this plan was too dangerous and if Feng Yu Han survived it and finds out that it was their plan, they would be finished but he still wanted to do it.

He can’t accept it that he has to bow his
head to a 30 year old man and be respectful to him although all this should have been his. If he can’t have it then he will give it to his son and manage it from the background.

‘If I can’t have it than you can’t have it either. Soon you’ll be crawling on the ground begging me to set you free. Unfortunately you would have been dead long ago.’
Father Feng thought and grinned for glee.

“Yes, father but what if uncle finds out what we are planning against him? You know him, he would never let us escape that easily.” Feng Ran said with worry but he was also excited because they were finally getting rid of his devil of an uncle.

"You don't have to worry about that. He won't find out anything about it. We have his driver on our side so the plan will go smoothly and even if he ends up changing his mind, we will build a device under the car which will make the car drive faster and faster until he hits
something and the car explodes. And if he still survives after all this, he wouldn't be able to harm us because he would be crippled all over his body. So calm down and don't worry unnecessarily. You'd better think about how you're going to plan your marriage with Li Chang Bo." Father Feng said and starred at Feng Ran intently.

“Stop saying nonsense father. You know that I already have someone I like. And I’m sure that you heard from the news that Feng Yu Han and Li Chang Bo are together so why are you telling me to plan for our wedding. I don’t Like him and will never marry him.” Feng Ran
said infuriated.

“You do not have a choice in this Feng Ran. If I tell you to do it, you will do it. The corporation with the Li family will bring us great benefits so quickly think of a way to make Li Chang Bo fall in love with you and how to persuade his family to marry him to you.”

“Yes, father.” Feng Ran said and stormed out of his father’s office, he slammed the door behind him and drove away.

Over the next few days, Li Chang Bo remained in first place and Su Yan in second place in the competition. Su Yan tried to sabotage him in every way, he changed Li Chang Bo's canvas, he swapped his ink colours, hid his brushes, spread false rumours about him, but
that still didn't bring Li Chang Bo down.

He skilfully ignored it and dragged Su Yan into the dirt more and more. Li Chang Bo revealed Su Yan's true personality to everyone, and they
began to hate him. Panicking, Su Yan tried to run to Feng Ran for help but he couldn't reach him so he had to think of something new.

Then an idea came into his head. Since the beginning of the competition, Su Yan has noticed that Master Qin's nephew keeps staring at him mischievously, so Su Yan takes advantage of that and sleeps with him. In return, he received information on the theme of the finale.

On the day before the competition he went back to school to ask his teacher for some advice. On his way back, he passed Li Chang Bo's studio and accidentally saw one of his paintings in the room. Because the door wasn't locked, he went in and closed the door behind him.

He approached the painting and stared at it in astonishment. The painting
matched the theme that will appear in the finale.

'Why is it that Li Chang Bo gets all the good stuff and I don't. He is good looking, has a good family background and even has a talent for art. All this should have belonged to me and not to him. This is all mine he stole it from me, he has no right to it.'