Arc 2. 1

When Li Chang Bo opened his eyes, he saw a hand heading for his neck and before he could stop it, he suffered a shock.

He felt his lungs run out of air and the blood rush to his head. He tried to pull away the hand that was choking him, but to no avail, heat formed in his body, tangled his head and stopped at a certain spot.

Li Chang Bo knew immediately that he had been drugged by someone, and his crisis consciousness activated. He had to get out of here quickly.

He didn't know why this person was choking him, but he had to stop him before he choked him to death, so he gathered all his strength in his legs and kicked the person in front of him in the stomach, grabbing his arm and throwing it over his shoulder as the person
slightly loosened his grip around Li Chang Bo's neck.

During this action he heard a "crack"
and felt a sharp pain in his shoulder, which was now dislocated.

He could hear the man on the ground groaning in pain, but he ignored him and tried to suppress his cry of pain.

[Memories transferred] the system said after seeing its host calm down a little.

[Ding! The plot and character memories have been transferred, please receive them in time!]

‘Don't you see that now is not the time to receive the damn memories and plot?’ Li Chang Bo yelled out, but went through the plot anyway.

In this world, the heroine is a real white lotus flower.
Her name is Cha Huiqing and she is the daughter of a famous director.
All her life she was protected by her family and never learned about the dark side of the world.

She was a sunny person with a pure radiance that made people want to protect her.
She saw the good in everything and everyone. The heroine was always fascinated by the people who appeared on television, which is why she wanted to become an actress.

Therefore, one day she sneaked away from home and went to an audition. There she met the male lead who was making out with a low-ranking actress and was disgusted. She ignored them and set about reading the script properly.

Unfortunately for her, the director
of this show was an old friend of her father's, so he informed her father that she was here.
Her father came to take her home, but when he saw how well she could act, he was overwhelmed by his daughter's talent and let her act in the show instead of taking her home.

The next time the heroine saw the male lead was on the set, and this time their encounter was the same as the last, except that this time the hero stuck his tongue in another girl's mouth and the heroine's impression of him had become even worse.

Every time she saw him, her gaze contained disgust, which irritated the Male Lead. No one had ever looked at
him like that before, so he confronted the heroine. The two started a war. Every time they saw each other, they scolded, made fun of, played tricks on or had a big fight. The whole entertainment industry knew that the two were the exact polar opposite of one-another.

The fans found their interaction funny and loved them, which is why their ships grew bigger day by day. After a while, the two fell in love and confessed their love to each other. When they announced their relationship to the world, no one was surprised because they had
already seen that they were in love with each other. They got the blessings of everyone except the male lead's parents.

The identity of the male lead was the young lord of the wealthy Zhang family, Zhang Bao, the film emperor.
The Zhang family has been in the entertainment business for decades and has already made a name for itself as the second richest family in C-country. So they could not allow their son to date a girl from a nouveau-riche family because it would ruin their reputation and they would not get any benefits from the relationship, so they didn't consent to the
relationship.