Arc 2. 14

As he slept, Li Chang Bo felt something soft touching him all over his face, and it felt pleasant, so he sighed contentedly.

Slowly, he opened his eyes and had to blink a few times before he could see his surroundings clearly.

He turned his head and saw his lover
looking at him tenderly.

Li Chang Bo slowly sat upright and rubbed his eyes as he yawned, "Are we there, Hanhan?" he said with moist eyes.

Feng Yu Han wiped the tears from the
corners of his eyes and helped him arrange his clothes and fix his hair.

"Yes, we are here, sleepyhead. Let's go to the restaurant, you must be hungry," he said, helping Li Chang Bo get out of the car.

Outside, they were greeted by the receptionist: "Welcome, gentlemen. Did you have a reservation here?" she asked politely.

"Yes, under the name of Feng." Said Feng Yu Han with a serious face, which sent a shiver down the receptionist's spine.

"Oh gosh. I'm sorry Chairman Feng, I'll take you to your table," the woman bowed and took the two to their table, which was in a private room.
Once there, the two sat down.

"A waiter will be with you shortly. Please wait patiently," the receptionist said, stepping back.

"Here is the menu. Choose what you would like to eat." Feng Yu Han handed the menu to Li Chang Bo and watched as his baby excitedly looked at the various dishes and felt happiness building up in the depths of his heart.

Li Chang Bo felt a deep gaze on him, so he looked up and saw Feng Yu Han looking at him with a smile on his face that made his heart flutter.

His ears turned red and he asked Feng
Yu Han in confusion, "Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?" while touching his face.

Feng Yu Han took Li Chang Bo's hand in his and tenderly kissed each finger on it while looking deep into Li Chang Bo's eyes, "Baby, have I ever told you that I love you?" he said with eyes full of love.

Li Chang Bo shuddered at his look and his heartbeat picked up speed, feeling drowned by the love flowing in his eyes.

"Yes, you did. I love you too," he
whispered shyly, nearly fainting because of his rapid heartbeat. He couldn't take it anymore.

Li Chang Bo dramatically put a hand on his heart and looked at Feng Yu Han with a pleading look.

"Honey, I know you love me and damn it, I love you too, you can't even imagine how much. But please, please stop. You're going to get me killed. Do you know how dangerous your appearance is? I can't even remember how many times my heart skipped a beat today. I think I'm dying," he said dramatically, walking over to Feng Yu Han and dropping down on top of him while placing a hand on his forehead.

"I'm dying because you're so damn attractive. Your male hormones are taking my last breath away. It was nice
meeting you, my love. Bleehhhh," Li Chang Bo said, sticking out his tongue, dropping his head to the side and closing his eyes.

Feng Yu Han looked at his crazy lover and decided to play his game to make him happy.

"Baby, no. Please don't die. You can't leave me here alone. I can't live without you. Baby, please wake up," he said in a desperate voice, shaking Li Chang Bo to wake him up.

There was silence in the room for a while, then they both burst out laughing.

Li Chang Bo opened his eyes and hugged his lover with a big grin on his face.