Arc 3. 11

'Aish, I should have known something like this would happen. Even after their child was tortured and died, they didn't ask about him. So for them to write a lousy letter, there had to be something or someone who had disrupted the flow of this world. And who wouldn't be a better candidate than him?' Li Chang Bo thought as he watched the young man standing next to his parents.

The young man walked towards him, smiling innocently and extending his hand in a greeting. But they were both aware that this was a trap set by the young man to test if Consort Li was really the person the boy thought he was. Li Chang Bo accepted the greeting and looked directly into the young man's eyes without shrinking.

Then he let go of the hand and sneered, "My, what a peculiar way of greeting you have. If this consort may ask, who might you be?". 

The boy took a step back and answered Consort Li without bowing his head, "My name is Ji Cheng. I didn't think the consort would forget me after such a long time." Ji Cheng said smiling as if he didn't feel Li Chang Bo staring at him with daggers.

Li Chang Bo ignored his last sentence and turned his attention to his parents, who were watching their conversation in silence. From their behaviour, he had to assume that Ji Cheng, that bitch, however he had done it, had gained his parents' utmost trust, for them to write to their ungrateful son. 

"What kind of status do you have to talk to the consort of the Emperor of the Feng Dynasty like that?" Li Chang Bo asked without looking at Ji Cheng, whose mask cracked slightly at Li Chang Bo's lofty attitude.

"Your Highness, he is a special guest of our kingdom, this king hopes you will not take offence at his actions." King Li said, preventing Ji Cheng from answering.

"The maids will show Your Highness to your chamber and we hope that you will enjoy your stay here. Perhaps Your Highness will join us for tea tomorrow," the queen said with a smile on her face. If she thought she had hidden her wicked temper behind that smile, she could continue to fool herself. He wasn't going to stay here and look at that bitch's face.

"I'll be there. Lead the way."

After sending all the maids out of his chamber, Li Chang Bo dropped onto the bed and let out a loud breath. He closed his eyes and the room fell into silence for a minute before he began to throw a tantrum. Kicking his legs and arms around and rolling on the bed, Li Chang Bo tried to get rid of those unpleasant memories, but he just couldn't erase that bitch's face from his mind. The system came out of his space and sat down on the many cushions, watching Li Chang Bo make a fool of himself. He was also recording everything, as a means of gaining some benefits from the Lord God after giving him the many videos he had made. 

Li Chang Bo snapped around and glared at him. He grabbed 0125 by his body and hauled him across the room. Only the afterimage of the system could be seen before it disappeared from Li Chang Bo's sight.

"Hah, that hit the spot." He ran his hand through his hair after removing all the nerve-racking accessories.

[DIIIEEEEE!!!!!!] 0125 screamed as he flew towards Li Chang Bo at full speed with one foot outstretched, smashing into Li Chang Bo's face. To his dismay, this only made Li Chang Bo itch.

"Haha, weak!"

[I will report you to the system management for mistreating your system!Jjust you wait]. The system said while crying dramatically, feeling insulted.

"Then I will also report you to your system management for failing to ensure the physical and mental safety of your host. Come, let's go together." Li Chang Bo said, intending to enter the system space, but he was stopped by the frightened 0125.