Arc 2. 22

[Host, Zhang Li-Min has sent some men after you. Do you want me to find out what she is planning and stop her plan?] the system asked even though it already knew that its host would want to take care of it himself.

As he thought Li Chang Bo denied his request, ‘No, I will take care of it. I want to see what she has planed for me this time. I hope she is more creative than the last time.’

The system felt a shiver going up its non-existent back as he felt that the host’s personality has darken in this
world.

A few days later when Li Chang Bo was going out for a walk in the park, he felt someone chasing after him. He went in a corner where no one could see what would happen and waited for those men to come.

He knew that it was Zhang Li-Min’s people, so he didn’t really try to struggle and awaited their next actions. When the group of men finally found their target, they saw him leaning on a tree in the
shade where one couldn’t see him, with his eyes closed and crossed arms across his chest.

They saw him opening his eyes and they all got on their guards as their employer told them that he is stronger than he may appear and that they shouldn’t underestimate him because of his looks.

The men in black surrounded Li Chang Bo and one of them had a peace of clothes in his hand. Li Chang Bo
speculated that it was sprayed with a sleeping potion and he knew what Zhang Li-Min’s plan was.

‘So, she wants to kidnap me? Tzz, boring’
Li Chang Bo let the men approach him, capture him, and press the cloth with the sleeping potion on his nose until he lost consciousness. During the time he was unconscious, Li Chang Bo talked to the
system.

[Why did you let yourself get caught? You could have easily beat them! Host, you have already successfully completed the mission, concerning Zhang Li-Min.] the system asked it’s host.

‘I know, that’s why I only stopped my revenge with her loosing everything. But I knew that Zhang Li-Min wouldn’t stop there. Why should I fight against them if she want’s to see me? I would be wasting my strength on them, and I still need to collect some debts from her.’ Li Chang Bo said.

After a while, the car stopped on an abandoned construction place. The men in black walked out of the car with Li
Chang Bo in their arms and entered a building which’s construction was stopped. Everything in the building was dark. Materials and some of the tools needed for construction were lying all over the floor. Many walls and floors had holes in them because they had not been finished. Light shone through windows, but it was still dim. Where the light shone, numerous dust particles floated.

In the middle of the room in which the men were carrying Li Chang Bo, was a chair and ropes next to it.
They put the unconscious Li Chang Bo on the chair, tied his hands behind the chair and his legs to the chair so that he could not move.

After some time, the sleeping potion wore off and Li Chang Bo regained consciousness. He looked around and after realising where he was, he saw someone walking towards him from the corner of his eye. In the silence, a steady clacking on the floor could be heard from the shoes of a person who turned out to be Zhang Li-Min.

When Zhang Li-Min got the message that they had Li Chang Bo, she drove there as fast as she could.
"Haha, look at that. If it isn't the famous Li Chang Bo." said Zhang Li-Min with a dark expression and mocking.

She strode towards Li Chang Bo and stopped close in front of him. She grabbed his hair and pulled it down so that his face was turned towards her. She hoped to see some expression on his
face, preferably fear, but nothing! There was not the slightest emotion on his face, it was as emotionless as ever. Furious, she slapped him, leaving a red mark on Li Chang Bo's cheek.