Arc 2. 23

Zhang Li-Min was arrested by the police and sentenced to 40 years in prison for kidnapping and attempted murder. Feng Yu Han made sure that she was treated well in prison and served all her years.

The news that Zhang Li-Min had been arrested for kidnapping Li Chang Bo spread the same day. People were surprised by her act as they all thought that Zhang Li-Min would not do anything
since her family had fallen, but they were wrong.

Zhang Li-Min was massively hated on the internet and Li Chang Bo became more popular as everyone sympathised with him.

Feng Yu Han forbade Li Chang Bo to leave his side for the time being due to his great concern for him.

When he received an unknown message that evening stating that his baby had been kidnapped, his heart stopped for a moment. In that instant, his mind went to the worst-case scenarios. Once he
finally held his baby in his arms and made sure he was all right, he calmed down again.

However, this did not stop him from taking Li Chang Bo with him wherever he went, even during his meetings Li
Chang Bo sat next to him.

Feng Yu Han was worried that Li Chang Bo might not like it, but Li Chang Bo
didn't care, as he himself always preferred to be near Feng Yu Han.

When Li Chang Bo came home one evening after filming, he saw that the lights in the house were off and thought Feng Yu Han was already asleep. When he opened the front door, he saw rose petals scattered on the floor leading towards the garden.

On the ground were little notes where Feng Yu Han had written down what he loved about him. Li Chang Bo followed the path and saw Feng Yu Han standing in the middle of the garden with a bouquet of books and roses.

Delighted, Li Chang Bo walked up to him and Feng Yu Han handed him the bouquet. Feng Yu Han knelt down and took out a jewel box containing a golden ring set with small diamonds.

He asked Li Chang Bo if he wanted to
marry him, and Li Chang Bo said yes.

The next day, the two went to Feng Yu Han's parents' house because he wanted to introduce Li Chang Bo to them.

His father was very pleased to meet Li Chang Bo, his mother, on the other hand, was initially very critical and averse to him because her dream of having a grandchild had been shattered.

But even she could not resist Li Chang Bo's charm and liked him. The two stayed there one night and planned the wedding together the next day.

A few months later, the two got married. The wedding was not big, as the two wanted to celebrate it in a small circle.

Feng Yu Han and Li Chang Bo stayed together until the end of their lives.

They did not adopt a child and Feng Yu Han handed over the business to a family member.

Li Chang Bo stopped acting at the age of 38. During this time he managed to win an award for best actor. His fans were against it and asked him why.

Li Chang Bo said that his husband was not happy because he was hardly ever at home and he wanted to spend more time with his husband.

When the media announced that the two had died, the whole country mourned for a while and wished them to love each other as much in their next life as they did in this one.

In a bedroom inside a mansion, two old men were lying on a bed and holding each other in their arms. "My love, will you be with me in our next life?" asked Li Chang Bo anxiously as he held Feng Yu
Han's old hand.

Feng Yu Han slowly ran his hand over his wife's face and smiled at him.
"Baby, I will. Wait for me, I’ll find you in the next life, and before I fin you, you are not allowed to fall in love with other people. And even if I don't, I beg you to find me, because the thought of us not
being together torments me" Feng Yu Han pleaded.