Arc 2. 13

"CUT!" the director shouted angrily, scowling.

Not only was he annoyed that Zhang Li-Min kept making mistakes, but so were the actors who worked with her and the crew members.

Today was actually a short day of shooting because Zhang Li-Min only had two short scenes, but she made so many mistakes that the one hour of shooting turned into three hours.

Her emotions weren't right, her posture didn't fit her role, and the aura surrounding her was her own and not the character's, which affected the actual role.

In addition, she can't work with others because she thinks they don't play their roles properly, and as a result she is always unfocused, which causes her to not act her role accurately, which is not true considering that the other actors were known for their good acting skills and she was the one who didn't act her role properly, thus harming everyone.

"Zhang Li-Min, what's wrong with you? I chose you based on the fact that I thought you were good at acting, but it seems you're not. Don't think I won't kick you out if you keep making so many mistakes. Your shooting time here is over for today. We'll shoot this morning's scenes again and then I expect some decent performance from you. If you
perform the same way you did today tomorrow, you can pack your things and get out of my sight, because you're not the only one who wants to play this role." The director remarked annoyed and turned around with a "hmph".

Zhang Li-Min looked around angrily and saw that everyone was giving her mocking looks, which caused her to feel embarrassed and humiliated on top of that.

She dashed into her dressing room in a rage and tossed everything on the ground in front of her.

Luckily for her, the walls were soundproof, so they couldn't hear what was going on inside.

"What's the matter with them? Who do they think they are to treat me, Zhang Li-Min, like this! Never in my life have I been disgraced like that!" Zhang Li-Min yelled furiously to herself.

In the beginning, everything was normal. Even though she was yelled at by the director and talked about behind her back, they were still careful not to offend her because she was Feng Yu Han's girlfriend.

But for some reason, they all started to embarrass her in public, the director yelled at her openly, and even the staff treated her badly or ignored her.

Zhang Li Min was furious because she thought she would be treated like an honored guest since she had Feng Yu Han behind her, but they didn't seem to care because they treated her the way they wanted.

Her manager picked up everything she threw on the floor and tried to calm her down, but she was unsuccessful.

"Don't be mad at them. They don't deserve your anger." she said.

Zhang Li-Min looked at her angrily,
"Shut up! What do you know. You weren't the one who got humiliated. Don't they fear the power of Feng Yu Han? The devil in person is standing behind me and they still dare to treat me like this. I am the miss of the Zhang family and the future Mrs. Feng, they must bow down before me and look at me with respect and envy. I will settle this with each and every one of them. They will regret treating me like this" After venting her rage, she tried to calm down to avoid getting wrinkles and pimples from anger.

She lay down on her couch and
placed a face mask on her face with two cucumbers on her eyes.

"What about Li Chang Bo?" she asked.

The manager was momentarily confused and eventually it occurred to her what Zhang LiMin meant.

"We tried everything possible but we couldn't find out who the person behind him was. That person is extremely powerful given that their data is confidential. Before we even get to a trace, they directly hack us from the other side. I'm sorry miss."