Arc 2. 21

Since the day Feng Yu Han had first seen Li Chang Bo again, he had been sure: He wanted to spend his whole life with him. And to do that, he had to get everything out of the way that would prevent him from doing so.

On the one hand, there was Zhang Li-Min, with whom he had actually wanted to break up on the same day and also discontinue all other business relations. However, Feng Yu Han also had to realize that he would gain far fewer advantages than disadvantages. The fear of them wasn't what stopped him, the only thing that really stopped Feng Yu Han was the danger he would put Li Chang Bo in.

They could harm him and that could not happen under any circumstances.
Feng Yu Han was capable of protecting Li Chang Bo, but getting too involved in his lover's life was the last thing he wanted.

He was aware that Li Chang Bo would rather take everything in hand and only ask for help when he needed it, which he respected.

Moreover, after learning what Zhang Li-min had let happen to his baby, he finally could no longer hold back and acted against the Zhang family inconspicuously. In the projects where the Feng company provided financial support to the Zhang family, the money invested was demanded back.

The people who were supposed to help the Zhang family gradually withdrew.
So slowly but surely they lost all their assets and the debts piled up. The only thing the Zhang family noticed was that Feng Yu Han was taking his men back.

The fact that he no longer invested for them had not reached their ears. When Li Chang Bo asked him to part with Zhang Li-Min, he had his people, who were still working undercover for the Zhang family, sell the shares they had won.

The person who bought the shares was none other than the Zhang family's youngest son, Zhang Bao. When Zhang Bao found out that Chairman Feng was behind the downfall of their company, he openly went to him and offered his utmost help.

It was clear to him from the beginning: their company would not last much longer, as Feng Yu Han would eventually part ways with his sister.

While his parents sat comfortably at home, not caring about the company because they thought Chairman Feng would take care of everything, he secretly bought all the shares from the Feng company people after getting their approval.

Only after they lost millions of money did his parents realise that something was wrong. His father called the finance manager and asked him what was going on, and when the finance manager detailed the situation to him, he realised that the situation was becoming serious.

Zhang Bao watched with delight as his parents panicked, and instead of helping them properly, he made a plan and went to Feng Yu Han.

After Feng Yu Han heard the plan, he agreed to it and helped Zhang Bao. As long as he saw the Zhang family perishing, he did not care about the process. He knew that Zhang Bao was not involved in the family's plans from beginning to end because he did not have a good relationship with his parents and sister.

For this reason, and because he knew that Li Chang Bo harboured no bad feelings for him, he did not do anything to him. During the time that Zhang Li-Min was not present because of her
work, Zhang Bao, with the help of Feng Yu Han, slowly took over the company and pulled the board members to his side.

At first, the executive board members did not agree with his takeover as the state of the company was beyond saving and they wanted to sell their shares to at least gain something.

Plus they so far had a poor image of Zhang Bao, so they didn’t want to follow after an impulsive kid, but after hearing his ideas and also learning that Feng Yu Han was behind him, they erased their idea of selling their shares and switched sides without a second thought.