Arc 1. 13

Feeling a warm source coming from his arm, Feng Yu Han hugged it tighter to his body. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Li Chang Bo with eyes filled with love.

‘Finally, you’re mine.’

He slowly stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom to wash himself. After that he went to Li Chang Bo and picked him up into his arms.

He cleaned him up, changed his
clothes and then laid him on the new cheats that were changed on the bed.

Then he called his secretary to buy some food for him and his baby.
“What time is it?” Li Chang Bo asked drowsy and climbed into Feng Yu Han’s arm.

“It’s 6pm. We have to dress up for the gala, baby but before that you have to eat
something.” He said and stroked his hair.

“give me my phone.:”
Feng Yu Han stood up and went to his office to search for his phone.

When he got his phone from Feng Yu Han he saw that he had over 50 missed messages and calls. Some where from his father and his mother and the others were from his brother.

They were asking him were he was and when he will come back home. Li Chang Bo called his mother to inform her that he was with Feng Yu Han.

“When will you come back home Chang Bo?” Mother Li asked with a smile on her face.

She was happy that her son got together
with the person he liked.
“I will be back tomorrow, mum. I have to go to a gala with Feng Yu Han tonight.” LI Chang Bo explained his mother.

“Then have fun and don’t cause problem’s.” Mother Li said.

“Yes, mum.” They said their goodbyes and hung up the phone.

Through his phone call Feng Yu Han was back hugging him and playing with his hand.

Li Chang Bo turned around, wrapped his arms around Feng Yu Han’s neck and set on his lap. Feng Yu Han wrapped his hand’s around Li Chang Bo’s waist and pulled him closer to him.

He kissed his baby’s eyes, forehead and then gave him a kiss full of love, tenderness and passion. Li Chang Bo’s heart beat fastened and he tightened his hold on Feng Yu Han.

“I love you baby.” Feng Yu Han whispered against his lips.

“I love you too.” Li Chang Bo replied and kissed him softly.

___________

At the gala the guest were chatting and laughing together, the room was lively but then they saw a man come in hand in hand with a young man while looking at him tenderly.

They were flabbergasted because the two were the Chairman of the Feng company, family head of the Feng family, Feng Yu Han and the second young master of the Li family who currently got famous because of his business skills, Li Chang Bo.

Li Chang Bo only came to this gala with Feng Yu Han to show everyone here that he already has a wife so that all these old geazers would stop sending their daughters to Feng Yu han’s door to become Mrs. Feng.

Mr. Su went to Feng Yu Han with some other significant people to greet him.
“Mr. Feng I’m happy to know that you took your time to come to my gala.” Mr. Su said in a flattering tone. Who didn’t know that this demon was easily irritated. That’s why they had to
be cautious with their words.

“Mhm” Feng Yu Han said without looking at him and continued to massage his baby’s hand.

“If I may ask, who may this person be Chairman Feng?” One of the old men that tagged along asked Chairman Feng with curiosity. They all knew that the young man beside Chairman Feng was Li Chang Bo but they wanted to know what his relationship with Chairman Feng was.