Arc 2. 10

When Feng Yu Han saw Li Chang Bo, his mood brightened. His steps quickened, and when he stopped in front of Li Chang Bo, he could see the other's ears redden, which made him smile.

"Hey." said Feng Yu Han, taking Li Chang Bo's hand in his own. Li Chang Bo woke up from his trance and looked at him with bright eyes.

"What are you doing here?" he asked
him, confused.

He turned around and saw that the director was not surprised at the sudden appearance of Feng Yu Han, from which he concluded that the man in front of him had something to do here.

Feng Yu Han gently touched the palm of Li Chang Bo's smooth hands, which gave him goose bumps all over his body.

Smiling, he said, "I will be your
partner in this shoot. Are you happy?".

Li Chang Bo was shocked when he heard this, he didn't think that Feng Yu Han would be his model partner because the man had already retired from the entertainment industry 3 years ago.

In those years, he never appeared at public events and only attended important business events. The only time he was seen was when he had to accompany Zhang Li-Min to events, but even then he would leave her at the door and drive away, but she didn't seem to mind because she kept bragging about how nice he was to her and how much he loved her.

Now, he is standing in front of him, ignoring his hatred of public attention just to spend time with him and see him, Li Chang Bo's love for him grew deeper and the blush on his face spread to his neck and became even more intense.

"Mhm," he hummed, squeezing Feng Yu Han's hand tightly in his. Feeling the small actions of his baby, Feng Yu Han's heart softened and the smile on his face deepened, the love in his eyes could no longer be hidden, it was brimming.

The intimate atmosphere surrounding them which was full of ambiguousness was interrupted by a flattering voice.

"I'm glad you're here, Chairman Feng. It's an honour to work with you," the director said respectfully.

The director was very surprised when Chairman Feng's secretary called him and asked for a spot in their shoot.

Of course he agreed, who would get the chance to work with the retired film king, and on top of that he also invested a large amount of money and requested from him to take good care of an actor called Li Chang Bo.

Since that night he had been curious who the actor that captured the film Emperor would be and what their relationship together is.

Now seeing how Chairman Feng is treating this rookie actor and the strange atmosphere around them he knew that they had something going on.

He pretended not to have seen anything and told them to go change into the costume which was prepared for them.

As he dressed, Li Chang Bo noticed that his clothes were revealing. He was wearing a red, ancient robe with nothing underneath. Only a belt held the clothes together, and his chest and legs were visible as he walked.

He also wore no shoes and a pair of leg chains that made slight noises as he walked. His thin neck was adorned with gold chains, some of which were tight around his neck and the others hanging loosely. He wore a knee-length
wig, which was kept open, and a thin golden crown adorned it.

[Damn host, you look damn seductive. I'm sure the Lord God will pounce on you when he sees you like this], the system said.

'So you're telling me that he wouldn't pounce on me if I didn't look like this?' Li Chang Bo said teasing his system.