*1511-1515*

Chapter 1511: Regret to want to commit suicide by cesarean section!

Not long after, Mo Yunjue and others have returned with a free and easy attitude, and there is still a universe bag in their hands.

Seeing this scene, everyone already understands the result.

The arrogance of the practitioners of the Tiangang Dynasty is justified, because their strength is strong enough!

No matter who is asking for trouble, they don't mind a fight head-on!

Mo Yunjue noticed the atmosphere between Baili Hongzhuang and Fengbo Dynasty, and his handsome wrinkled involuntarily.

He also knows about Baili Hongzhuang's previous experience in the Fengbo Dynasty. In fact, he knows Baili Hongzhuang's experience over the years.

For this guy who hurt Baili Hongzhuang so deeply, he can only say that this guy is really lacking insight.

He didn't want a good treasure, but instead was going to pick up a stone. I'm afraid that those who regretted it now would want to commit suicide.

After seeing Xia Zhiqing and others return, Baili Hongzhuang's face was filled with a faint smile, and said, "Let's go."

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, Xia Zhiqing and the others nodded one after another, and even walked toward the depths of the city with Baili Hongzhuang.

From beginning to end, Xia Zhiqing and others did not greet Xuanyuanhuan and others.

Actually, Xuanyuanhuan is a hateful and pitiful person in their eyes.

When Xuanyuanhuan and the others saw that the practitioners of the Tiangang Dynasty left like this, their expressions were also very complicated, but they soon returned to their house.

Now they have suffered serious injuries. There were many cultivators everywhere around here. In case any dynasty cultivator wanted to attack them, they would not have such good luck.

It's just that Xuanyuanhuan and others didn't know.

After other cultivators felt that they were involved with the cultivators of the Tiangang Dynasty, everyone no longer planned to attack them.

If they offended the practitioners of the Tiangang dynasty for the sake of a small dynasty team, they would be really troubled.

Yuan Xiaoman walked beside Xia Zhiqing, her eyes could not hide his curiosity, "Zhiqing, what is the relationship between the boss and Fengbo Dynasty?"

Everyone knows this. What's the matter, it's really bad that she doesn't understand it.

What's more, women are always very curious.

Looking at Yuan Xiaoman's curious appearance, Xia Zhiqing gave Yuan Xiaoman a wink and motioned to tell her later.

Since they are teammates, they will know sooner or later in the future. She believes the boss will not mind.

Upon seeing this, Yuan Xiaoman nodded slightly and immediately understood.

Soon, Baili Hongzhuang and others found a place to live.

Everyone entered the house one after another, while Yuan Xiaoman ran into Xia Zhiqing's house, waiting for Xia Zhiqing to tell her the whole story.

Xia Zhiqing did not hide it, and immediately told the affairs between Baili Hongzhuang and Xuanyuanhuan and Baili Haoxuan.

After knowing all this, Yuan Xiaoman was also completely dumbfounded.

"Zhiqing, do you mean Baili Haoxuan is the brother of the boss?"