*1856-1860*

Chapter 1856: Practice, Wind Canyon (1)

"Yes!"

Baili Hongzhuang responded. She understood that Master must have her consideration for doing this.

She will not have any objections. As long as the task assigned to her by the master, she will definitely complete it.

With the strength of the Promise Palace, its core strength will certainly not be weak, and the process of cultivation will naturally not be simple.

In comparison, her strength may not be as good as these core foundations.

Therefore, it is not easy to complete this task.

Seeing that Baili Hongzhuang had no objection, Yu Linfeng also nodded.

He has always admired Baili Hongzhuang's personality that she doesn't ask too much about what he does. In many cases, doing it is more important than talking.

When he was thinking about how to improve Baili Hongzhuang's strength earlier, he thought of many ways.

However, improving the cultivation level is only one aspect, and how to exert one's combat effectiveness also has a certain degree of particularity.

Therefore, it is necessary to improve one's own quality in other aspects.

Only when the speed, agility, and strength of the cultivator are fully improved, can they exert their strongest strength, otherwise, the cultivation will only become more and more uneven at the end.

Nangong Wu nodded slightly. Originally, she was a little worried that Yu Linfeng would let Baili Hongzhuang carry out some horrible enhancement methods from the beginning. In comparison, practicing in this Feng Canyon is undoubtedly a little gentler.

If the core disciples of the Promise Palace knew what Nangong Wu was thinking at the moment, they would be speechless to the extreme.

The cultivation of Wind Canyon is very abnormal for them. After practicing for a long time, they have not been able to persist here long enough.

However, in the eyes of Mrs. Sovereign, this is actually a very gentle way of cultivation?

This is gentle, so what kind of cultivation method is not gentle?

"Elder Qi."

With a wave of Yu Linfeng's big hand, a man about 50 years old walked over from behind.

After seeing the Sect Master and Sect Master's wife come here, Qi Hexuan's face couldn't help being filled with a touch of surprise, and he quickly saluted: "I have seen the Sect Master, the Mrs. Sect Master."

Yu Linfeng raised his right hand slightly to signal Xu Hexuan to get up, and Xu Hexuan stood up, the surprise and doubt in his eyes still did not dissipate.

Normally, the suzerain and his wife never come here. What happened today?

"Elder Xu, Baili Hongzhuang will follow you to practice in the Wind Canyon these days, you can give her some advice." Yu Linfeng said slowly.

Baili Hongzhuang is his disciple, but he doesn't want to give her special treatment in this ordinary practice. Only when the foundation is deep enough, will there be unlimited possibilities in the future.

In Yu Linfeng's view, this is not to give Baili Hongzhuang any preferential treatment, but in the eyes of the disciples, this is simply a care!

The lord brought her personally and confessed it. The elders taught Baili Hongzhuang well, and they became even more curious about who this Baili Hongzhuang is.