*2371-2375*

Chapter 2371: You have never seen the world!

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Lan Qingyan indifferently. She and Lan Qingyan were just a simple contact, and she already understood Lan Qingyan's arrogant and mad temperament thoroughly.

It seems that the Lan family has spent all of their resources on Lan Qingyan over the years, but it has contributed to Lan Qingyan's temperament that makes people look very uncomfortable at first glance!

It just so happened that looking at such Lan Qingyan made her even more disgusted.

"Baili Hongzhuang, right?"

Lan Qingyan took a look at Baili Hongzhuang, still smiling wildly at the corners of her lips, seeming to treat Baili Hongzhuang as a piece of merchandise generally.

"As long as you hand over your identity cards, the elixir you just refined, and the treasures you got in the battle, and kowtow to me and apologize, I will let you go. How about other cultivators?"

The arrogance and full of arrogant words are filled with deep contempt, as if they are a reward from the upper person to the lower person, just waiting for the other party to kowtow to thank you.

As soon as these words came out, the disciples of the Promise Palace only felt that the blue veins on their foreheads were violent. They had lived for so long and had never seen such an arrogant person!

They know that falling down in this battle is also something that will often happen, but when the other party opens their mouths, they will kill their Young Palace Master. This is too much!

For a while, the disciples of the Promise Palace only felt angry, their chest was full of anger, and the whole person was lit like explosives!

Whether it is tolerable or unbearable, Lan Qingyan is completely humiliating all of them!

The cultivators of the Lan family also showed smiles after hearing Lan Qingyan's words. Their young master has such a temper, but they like such domineering!

The team of their Lan family is already extremely powerful in this battle, let alone the young master who leads them with the colorful divine beads?

The Promise Palace had lost the face of their Lan family and should have been punished long ago. Now they happened to meet the opponent's Young Palace Master. If they could take the Young Palace Master's life, then the face that the Lan family had lost before can also be completely recovered!

The corners of Baili Hongzhuang's lips also evoked a cold smile, and the pitch-black phoenix eyes shone with cold and sharp light.

"I will give you a chance to do everything you just said, and I will spare the lives of your team's cultivators, otherwise I will kill you without mercy!"

Lan Qingyan's such arrogant words have aroused Baili Hongzhuang's anger, and now she is the Young Palace Master of the Promise Palace, and the two sides are originally sitting on an equal footing.

Now, Lan Qingyan dared to speak so contemptuously to her. If she didn't teach Lan Qingyan, wouldn't it be a weakening of their Promise Palace?

After hearing Baili Hongzhuang's words, Lan Qingyan couldn't help but was stunned for a moment, and then laughed, "Haha, it's really funny. No one ever dared to tell me when Lan Qingyan is so old. Come this way!"

"That's because you haven't seen the world." Baili Hongzhuang said coldly.

As soon as these words came out, Lan Qingyan was stunned again, but her face was no longer as indifferent and arrogant as before.