*2021-2025*

Chapter 2021

After confirming that Yue Siqing had left, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen quickly walked into Yue Siqing's room.

Before they had just inadvertently revealed a little aura, Yue Siqing had already discovered it. It was obvious how vigilant Yue Siqing was.

Although Yue Siqing left now because of the dinner, she might be back sometime.

After all, things like dinner are more important at the beginning, and you can leave when you want to leave later.

According to their judgment on Yue Siqing, Yue Siqing would have been thinking about this matter all the time, so they didn't have much time and had to hurry up.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen rushed into the house at lightning speed. Yue Siqing's house was not small, but there were a lot of things inside and it seemed quite crowded.

Baili Hongzhuang only glanced at it and knew that this was a doctor's characteristic.

It seems that Yue Siqing's medical skills are really not low. If it weren't for being obsessed with medical skills, it wouldn't be so crowded here.

It's just that Baili Hongzhuang's attention is obviously not these, she cares about how to find the switch to enter the dungeon.

Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang searched, but did not find any underground passages.

Obviously, Yue Siqing had set up a special switch.

If they don't find this mechanism, then they will not be able to approach the passage.

Even if Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang searched in the house, it is no wonder that Yue Siqing had imprisoned Lan Yunxiao and Mu Lingbing for so long and had not been discovered by anyone. This mechanism must be extremely ingenious.

Di Beichen searched for places that are often used to set up switched on ordinary days, but he tried one by one, and never found the switch.

As time passed by, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen's foreheads were also oozing sweat.

This is something they had never thought of before.

Killing Tianlou could only help them determined the location, but there was no chance to finding the mechanism.

Similarly, they did not expect that Yue Siqing's mechanism would be so difficult to find.

"I've searched all the places I can find here, but I haven't found the organ at all."

Di Beichen frowned, and logically speaking, this would normally not happen.

However, no matter what he tries now, he still has no results. Where is the mechanism?

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes were also filled with doubts. It was too strange that she hadn't noticed the location of the switch even as she entered the house and searched for it.

Although the house is not small, it is only these things that can exist as institutions. Is there anything that they have overlooked?

Time is extremely tight. Although Baili Hongzhuang is very anxious, she still forces herself to calm down.

Once you get messed up at this time, it's really over.

While thinking about it, Baili Hongzhuang's gaze quietly landed on Yue Siqing's table where the medicinal materials were piled up.

Baili Hongzhuang's brows suddenly frowned, because she found a very strange medicinal material-Wuweicao among these medicinal materials.

Wuweicao is a kind of very characteristic herbal medicine with mediocre effect, but it plays a role of reconciliation among the medicinal materials.